More SURPLUS OCD bikini/bimini tops (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mark, ya know the whole manifesto about Jim that you edited out, went out to people in the subscribed email ...

Just lettin' ya know.

For those that are confused here is what Spike Strip is talking about that I posted earlier I have put it back. Look to my next message for a follow up...

sooooo anybody get theres yet?

I havnt heard from him in a while. I have been sent two tracking numbers and several promises that they would show up on certain days. The tracking numbers are both coming up as "no record for this item" and there is no sign of it on my porch. With all this being said Im still hoping that Jim can get it all figured out and continue making great tops.

I sent an email to Jim on 6/20, a forward from the paypal receipt asking for an update. He replied 6/22 saying he was getting tops out and would send a tracking # when it was shipped.

I'll probably send another around 7/20. Having been in the first pakistan container shipment I'm not really losing sleep over this. If Jim says the top will ship (at some point) then I can be patient.

All:
Going forward I am not going to continue to be involved in communicating with Jim's customers by email or on these threads. Any emails I receive will be referred to Jim at:

Ocd Tops <ocdtops@yahoo.com>

Please contact him there with any issues or concerns.

Jim:
If there is anything else that I can help you with please let me know. I am totally hoping that you are successful in your business and personal life.

I wish I could do more.

Mark

Did anyone ever get one of these "surplus" biminis? I was told I would get the white one but haven't received anything. Also paid for a bikini which hasn't materialized either.

I'm almost embarassed to say it, but yes, I did receive a grey bikini top. Looking back, I may not have been the first to post for one - but one magically appeared in my mail one day. I haven't installed it, but a quick glance over looks very good.

Too bad he struggles with the business part of this. He seems to have great skills with canvas.

Just an update folks: Jim is getting his act together. He is building and delivering some of the long-overdue full tops from another thread. He has worked with me to get that LIST updated. I am trying to get him to do the same with the "surplus" orders.

I am SOOOO sorry that I led you all down the road of buying these. I too was told that these were "surplus" and that they existed. I feel terrible that this didn't turn out to be the little quick sell and deliver thing that it was supposed to be.

That said if you have not received your item: please EMAIL ME directly with your name and payment and order info so I can start to assemble a list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom