For Sale More 70-series Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gilmorneau

SILVER Star
Threads
Found some more stuff that I don't need but maybe someone does.

This is the bit that attaches an OEM Toyota snorkel to the air filter housing. Part no. 52831-90K00 $SOLD

2x Fender badges. One NOS, one clean used one. SOLD

2x Used OEM Toyota wrenches from original tool kit for 70-series 'Cruiser from the late 1980's. $25/pr
wrenches.jpg

Key and ignition switch. Appears to be NOS. Should fit BJ7x, check compatibility for other models. SOLD

Set of straps to hold rear bench seats in folded position. Pretty sure these came out of a Troopy. $SOLD

More to follow......

Last edited:
More stuff.

Trim clips. Don't even remember what they're for. $SOLD

Front axle gasket kit. SOLD

Bearing NOS SOLD

Gasket NOS SOLD

Gasket NOS SOLD

and more to follow....

Last edited:
Pair used door release handles. $ SOLD

Used exterior door handle. Some scratches but works fine. $5
outside door handle.jpg

Window crank. Used. $ SOLD

Water pump gasket. Presumably 3B/13B-T, but check compatibility. NOS SOLD

Used Koito headlight housing from Euro market BJ7x Bulb not included. $SOLD

Last edited:
Front fender side marker light for Euro market BJ7x SOLD

3x dash switches. One rear wiper, 2x generic. SOLD

NOS cable for operating rear differential lock. Stupid rare part. SOLD

Rear bumper halves. Used. Could use cleaned up, but they're pretty straight. SOLD (nothing else in the photo is available)

New OEM Toyota right rear door for Troop Carrier, with provision for spare tire carrier. $SOLD

Last edited:
Hi there - I will take snorkel filter housing ($5), trim clips ($10), Koito headlight housing ($15). Please PM for total cost including shipping to 77521.
Thanks.

Is the rear door for a 75 or 78? Got a part number? I’m referencing this thread which talks about the interchangeability:

Guessing the quoted price does not include shipping?

It is a door for a 78, but as noted in the thread you reference, they're the same except for one small modification. Sorry, the part number isn't on the box and I don't have record of what it is. I got it from a vendor in the Middle East, if it matters.

Quoted price doesn't include shipping, but if you're serious, PM me. We can work something out. I'm in CO, so not terribly far (relatively).

Hello, still have any parts available? dash and ignition switches, marker light, what else? Thx

That stuff is all out in the freezing cold garage, so I'll need to go have a look. Pretty sure I still have the ignition switch and a side marker light. Don't remember if there's any switches left.

PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom