For Sale Montana, 1997, FZJ 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series

Not mine. Looked at it today, but gunna pass, just sharing for the group in case someone is interested.

Wow, looks great. This truck would detail up very nicely. Any rust on it ?

Wow, looks great. This truck would detail up very nicely. Any rust on it
Yes, why did you pass?
It will detail up nicely. There is more rust in the truck than we typically see here in MT (fella flew out to Seattle and bought it in western Washington and drove it home a year ago and it just doesn’t get used). It’s a good truck for sure. It just started feeling like more of a project than I really needed at this point. Had to go w my gut on this one. I was hoping for more of a dd my wife could use while I slowly monkeyed with it. But after crawling all over it I could tell it was going to take all my attention and extra cash for the next 12 months to get it where I want it. I liked the seller, he’s an hour and half from me, we drove around his local river and he shared a couple access points and rigging tips. Good honest guy. If it was to be my main project, I would have drove it home.

Copy. Saw your other post and figured it is rusty when owner mentions running boards and exhaust need replacing. Wait for the right one...might be a long wait but worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom