Modified 2020 TRD PRO —what’s it worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CT3

Threads
Hi there, I’m new to this portion of Mud, but I am an avid Toyota enthusiast nonetheless.

My cousin is looking to sell his 4R, so I wanted to see if I could tap into the collective wisdom here to get a sense of what it might be worth in a private party transaction before resorting to dealers and listing sites.

Here are the specs:
2020 4Runner TRD Pro - 25k miles
White/black
-OME nitrocharger suspension with rear heavy springs and SPC UCA
-285/70/17 Toyo AT3
-ARB twin onboard air
-CBI full length steel skid plates and sliders
-GooseGear drawers and top plate
-Baja designs ditch lights on Rago mounts
-Safari snorkel
-OEM black roof rack (conversion to non-TRD unit)
-Rago rear molle panel and shelf
-C4 ladder
-ARB awning

Pictured below with my Toyota:
74538E35-8AF2-4743-AB6C-86AD5820F6CA.jpeg

Thank you for any insight you can provide!

Could do just under new pro in the philadelphia area with no mark up 56k , depends on who your marketing to , I see your in Boston , so could market to people up north off Mass , sometimes all those extras are a hinderance , may pay to remove as many modes if he runs into a problem selling a modified vehicle compared to a stock Pro opens a much bigger market , you can loose money with mods .
I know people think adding all this stuff makes it better , for someone who wants that is. Smaller market than a 2020 stock pro would sell like hotcakes to every car dealer market .

Man if that's your LC next to it, why would you go down. I went up from the 4r to the LC, in my opinion if you are getting 4r due to size go for the v8 GX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom