SOLD Modded 2006 LC in Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunately due to a major life change for our family I have decided that our beloved Cruiser must go. I really thought that this was going to be the one that would eventually get handed down to the kids (said the same about the 80) but due to circumstances totally within my control we are moving to a land where lifted Cruisers are completely unnecessary. With that being said, I will get down to the details. Vehicle currently has 200,300 miles and will go up slightly as I drive it to/from work a couple days per week.

Overall this vehicle is in amazing shape. It burns absolutely zero oil. There are a couple of small dents in the rear tailgate, the wheels have some minor rock rash and there are some scratches in the driver's side fender. There are absolutely no squeaks, creaks or rattles and the interior/leather looks great. The hi-lift jack does not come with the vehicle. Also not included but available separately are the jerry cans, Scangauge and a brand new winch still in the box. I replaced the rear spoiler with a factory third brake light to allow for easier access to load the roof rack so all that's on there for now is PVC tape to keep the water out. The only known issues are the factory CD changer doesn't work and the ABS light will sometimes come on for a minute and then go back out.

At 200k (just a couple weeks ago) I did a full tune up with all synthetic fluids that included oil, oil filter, front and rear diff fluids, transmission fluid and filter, transfer case fluid, brake fluid flush, spark plugs (Denso Iridium), air filter, fuel filter, greased driveshafts, serpentine belt, balanced and rotated tires, leather protector applied to seats, new silicone PIAA windshield wipers and injector cleaner.

Here is a list of other recent maintenance/repair items:
Mobil One Synthetic Oil 5W-30, Mobil One Filter Every 5,000 miles
Timing Belt, Water Pump, Tensioner, etc. done at 140,000 miles
Complete brakes OEM Front and Rear Rotors and Pads 2016, replaced pads March 2017
Power steering rack, inner tie rods, outer tie rods, steering rack bushings
Differential bushings
Lower ball joints
Alignment
Replace batteries
Alternator
Radiator, t-stat, new coolant (Toyota brand), new heater hose tees with worm drive clamps
MAF sensor
New windshieldHere's a list of the mods:

Old Man Emu 2.5" Lift - Removed the factory AHC
Slee Off-road:
Includes:
2 x SOF2RH Rear Coil Springs
2 x 30mm Rear Spring Spacers
2 x Old Man Emu 60000
2 x Old Man Emu 60002
2 x Old Man Emu Torsion Bars
1 x Slee Diff Drop Kit
1 x SPC-25455 Upper Control Arms - Pair
Firestone Airbags
Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/70R17 (lots of life left in them)
Rock Warrior Wheels with 1" spacers
BIOR High Clearance Rear Bumper
-Tire carrier swingout with hi-lift jack mount and antenna mount
-Dual jerry can swingout with detachable tray for 7 gal water jug
-Aluminum mounts that allow mounting of just about any kind of carrier (doubles as a ladder)
-2" receiver hitch
-Predrilled holes for air bag hose/valves
-Relocated factory backup camera (had this rewired and adjusted the angle so it works perfect)
Depo headlights with high quality LED bulbs (these things are bright! and the DRLs still work)
After market Bluetooth and Sirius Satellite Radio
PFran LED interior light kit and backup lights
National Luna 12V Split Charging System
Slee Off-Road Group 31 Battery Upgrade Tray with Bracket
Slee Off-Road Second battery Tray
Metal Tech Opor Rock Sliders
Gamiviti 100 Series Expo Roof Rack System with Wind Fairing
Weathertech front and rear floor mats
Custom Built Rear 2 Drawer System with 500lbs rated slides, Wired for USB & 12V charging, additional flip up storage( I also have the third row seats with all of the hardware)
Some extra parts that will go with the vehicle such as front axle, freshly turned rotors, old but still good wheel bearings, oil filters, wiper blades, etc.

This Cruiser needs nothing and is ready to hit the road. Mud price is $24,000 firm at this time. Let me know of any questions that you have and I will answer them. Not interested in any trades.

Link to more photos: Dropbox - 100 Photos - Simplify your life

Resized 2.jpg

Resized.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, she is sold. No longer available. Thanks for all the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom