For Sale Mo. Free Stuff! UPDATE---ALL GONE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scrapdaddy

Standing on the corner
SILVER Star
Threads
Parts from the extra wagon that I'm not going to use. First up, front and back rubber mats that the PO glued carpet to. I pulled the carpet off, but the backing is still stuck on. If someone wants to work at it maybe it would come off. If not I can send the carpet along to put back on. :flipoff2:

The front mat has one extra hole in it right where a PTO lever would go, this is from a 71 with three on the tree.

IMG_3904.JPG

The back mat has the seat belt holes only, actually they both look good compared to most.

IMG_3905.JPG

IMG_3906.JPG

Next up are a full set of 71 seat belts. Chrome is shot and the belts need replacing for sure. If a guy needs a set and willing to restore these are for you.

IMG_3907.JPG

I'm willing to box and take to the UPS store 40 miles round trip, you pay shipping. I'd think the mats would be high to ship. Trash pickup tomorrow, so.

Last edited:
I’m far to far, but those mats without holes gotta be a lifesaver for someone.

Yeah, I hate to toss them, with a little work that crumbly backing should come off. I've a full triple set on the shelve that I'll never use, so maybe someone can use these.

If no one has taken them I will

Mats. I have a 1970 3 on the tree

Alright, let me give the other fella a chance, he never has contacted me yet. I'll get a hold of you tomorrow evening.

Thank you

I did now and I'll look for box. I still have the seat belts, if anyone needs them.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom