mitsubishi 2012 strada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After you change your oil, how do you reset the maintence required alert display?

Try this:
http://resetservicelight.com/reset-oil-service-light-mitsubishi-outlander/

Or this:

HOW TO CANCEL THE SERVICE REMINDER WARNING

1. Turn the ignition switch to the "OFF" position.
2. By operating the meter information switch, the warning period is displayed on the multi information display.
3. Press the meter information switch once for 1.2 seconds or longer.
4. The service reminder indicator flashes.
5. While the service reminder indicator flashes, press the meter information switch once for less than 1.2 seconds.
6. The service reminder indicator is turned ON, and "CLEAR" is displayed on the multi-information display for 3 seconds.
7. After "CLEAR" is displayed for 3 seconds, the warning period to the next time is displayed.

The warning display is shown on the GPS. Icant find a meter information switch. Here in the Philippines ,they wont give any information; they want us to bring it to the shop for everything.

By pushing down and holding the display on the GPS , another display with numbers and letters comes up asking for a password. How do I get a password?

mitsubishi 2012 strada code

I asked the manager by e-mail for the code so I can reset the maintenance required display on my GPS. He said he could not and would not give me the code. The last time there maintenance team was in my city, I asked them to disable that maintenance alert but they didnt. I am changing my own oil now so where and how can i find this code?