1. Turn the ignition switch to the "OFF" position.
2. By operating the meter information switch, the warning period is displayed on the multi information display.
3. Press the meter information switch once for 1.2 seconds or longer.
4. The service reminder indicator flashes.
5. While the service reminder indicator flashes, press the meter information switch once for less than 1.2 seconds.
6. The service reminder indicator is turned ON, and "CLEAR" is displayed on the multi-information display for 3 seconds.
7. After "CLEAR" is displayed for 3 seconds, the warning period to the next time is displayed.
I asked the manager by e-mail for the code so I can reset the maintenance required display on my GPS. He said he could not and would not give me the code. The last time there maintenance team was in my city, I asked them to disable that maintenance alert but they didnt. I am changing my own oil now so where and how can i find this code?