Missoula meetup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We visit my parents in the bitterroot fairly often, so @Squeegee and I would probably drive over to join depending on when.
Hit me up anytime you’re over in the Bitterroot

Yeah a few of us from Bozo might have to crash the party and meet you guys there!

I will have to show up in what ever, and ride along with one of you guys if we get too backcountry.... had to give up the 80, wasn't worth the fight..... Might have something to replace it by July or August though.

I will have to show up in what ever, and ride along with one of you guys if we get too backcountry.... had to give up the 80, wasn't worth the fight..... Might have something to replace it by July or August though.
You back in MT now or still traveling?

IMG_8794.gif

I am stuck in purgatory in Blacksburg VA till who knows when, been here since late august last year. When are we thinking about a Cruiser peeps get together this year? Early to mid summer maybe ??

I am stuck in purgatory in Blacksburg VA till who knows when, been here since late august last year. When are we thinking about a Cruiser peeps get together this year? Early to mid summer maybe ??
Nothing fancy planned here locally, maybe just a meetup for a beer and another beer.

There’s quite a few 40’s I’ve spotted around the Bitterroot in the last year, and a few more up in Missoula, hopefully I can wrangle a group together sometime this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom