SOLD Misc 80 Series Parts for Sale - OKC/Austin TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a_traut_man

SILVER Star
Threads
Handful of 80 series parts taken off of my 1995 80 series. I will add to this list as I take more items off. I'm not parting out just don't want to throw away parts that I don't need.

DS rear fender flares (body and door) - $60
PS rear fender flares (body and door) - $60
DS rear mudflap - $25
PS rear mudflap - $25
Whale Tail Spoiler - $40
Trailer Hitch - $80

Price above is a rough semi-educated guess and does not include shipping. Local pick up is preferred (OKC or Austin) and I can meet anywhere along I-35 between OKC and Austin (travel for work).

Any questions please let me know.

Last edited:
Rear Mud Flaps

IMG_5854.jpg
IMG_5855.jpg

If your party one out how much for a set a rear tail lights

If your party one out how much for a set a rear tail lights

Not parting out, I am de-flaring and removing a few other things. Sorry no lights.

Did you happen to sell your spoiler yet?

Did you happen to sell your spoiler yet?
No still have the spoiler but haven't been able to take pictures of it yet, should have some posted this weekend.

No still have the spoiler but haven't been able to take pictures of it yet, should have some posted this weekend.

Would appreciate it! As long as it's not destroyed I should be on board for purchasing it! Would have to be shipped to 43230 though :/

Would appreciate it! As long as it's not destroyed I should be on board for purchasing it! Would have to be shipped to 43230 though :/

Understood shouldn't be a problem. If I'm remembering right I think there was one corner chipped on the drivers side bracket and other than that it could probably use some refinishing.
@Cerebral1 did reach out about it first so assuming he doesn't still want it then its all yours, will get pricing for shipping together this weekend as well.

Understood shouldn't be a problem. If I'm remembering right I think there was one corner chipped on the drivers side bracket and other than that it could probably use some refinishing.
@Cerebral1 did reach out about it first so assuming he doesn't still want it then its all yours, will get pricing for shipping together this weekend as well.

They absolutely still get dibs so I'll keep an eye out.

I need those brackets inside the rear flares that connect to the rear mud flaps.

Any luck with the pics? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom