middle fork of the judith (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok everyone, I'm sorry I missed out on the cleanup this past weekend but Sam and I went on the judith trip with the rimrock 4x4 club out of billings. This is kinda a bucket list trip as there are 29 water crossings on the judith river. We had 18 vehicles and 2 atv's. Unbelievably everything went extremely smooth considering that many vehicles. It was proven that a razor will not float however. There are a pile of pics on facebook on the magic city 4x4 page. here's a link to the pics if this works 9.29.18 Middle Fork of the Judith | Facebook if it doesn't go to the facebook page and you'll find it middle fork of the judith. Be warned however, if you don't like seeing pics of jeeps you won't be happy. Another place for lots of really good quality videos is on youtube. look up PastorJohnMontana he has several quality videos from around mt wyo moab and elsewhere. He had his gopro set up on this trip so it might make it on there eventually. This is a trip the club should consider for next year, we had a great time. Ron

Coupla of old pic's of the Middle Fork

Picture 441resize.jpg
Picture 442resize.jpg

Great pics Larry, I was hoping to see the 45 last weekend. Beautiful area

that would be a hoot, only factor is the distance. It's about 3 hrs to eddies corner then another hour to the trailhead. we should be able to find something closer but will have to keep it in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom