Middle East TRD 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry to bump a 5 year old thread, but
I recently came across a company in the Philippines, who install the “Dubai Variant” springs in the rear for a more level stance.

My 2016 is a Japanese variant and I’m wondering if these “Dubai version” will lower the rear of my ride for a more level look as well as feedback from anyone who’s done something similar. My car is a base model Japanese variant.

The part numbers for the Dubai version are :

48231-60B11
48231-60A20

Last edited:
Sorry to bump a 5 year old thread, but
I recently came across a company in the Philippines, who install the “Dubai Variant” springs in the rear for a more level stance.

My 2016 is a Japanese variant and I’m wondering if these “Dubai version” will lower the rear of my ride for a more level look as well as feedback from anyone who’s done something similar. My car is a base model Japanese variant.

The part numbers for the Dubai version are :

48231-60B11
48231-60A20
60B11 (left rear) came on US 2013-15 base models, and 60A20 (right rear) came on US 16-18 base models.

As for whether these are shorter or longer than your current springs.. hard to say. I haven’t yet seen any kind of index breaking things down.

I think the fact that they are mixed into different US model vehicles suggests there isn’t a big change from any other versions.. but trying to compare JDM to USDM models may help figure that out.

I found the part number for the TRD suspension but found no company to send them too me. Partsouq will not when I ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom