Metal TEQ Sign (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bluehawk

Appalachia Cruisers
Threads
I'm trying to start a small business making signs right now. Would love to also start making brackets and parts for 4WD vehicles. I've posted this sign on my build thread and gotten good response.
20220119_160550.jpg

These are made from 16g sheet metal and are 21" in diameter. If you are interested, please send me a PM with your address and cell number for price and I'll also get shipping quotes.
Ryan

I'm trying to start a small business making signs right now. Would love to also start making brackets and parts for 4WD vehicles. I've posted this sign on my build thread and gotten good response. View attachment 2913956
These are made from 16g sheet metal and are 21" in diameter. If you are interested, please send me a PM with your address and cell number for price and I'll also get shipping quotes.
Ryan

im your 1st Kustomer in you can substitute the AMERCAN MODIFIED part ?

and Replace it with something like this :

7142713484435816968_1 - Copy (3)12.png

said respectfully of course :)

PM Sent

thanks

PM sent

Last edited:
Thanks ToyotaMatt, PM replied to

I can delete the bottom portion and put what ever anyone would like to replace it with.

For those that have inquired about the TEQ Shop Sign, I'm having some issues with my plasma cutter at the moment. Trying to fix the issue and soon as it is up and running I will let you guys know.

I can delete the bottom portion and put what ever anyone would like to replace it with.

no worries

get your tool box dialed in and sharp i can be patient for hand craft like this

i know first hand how that can be

excited as all get out to receive my to be :

1611297801791 - Copy.png

Got chance to design Matt's sign this morning. @ToyotaMatt
20220214_085327.jpg

@bluehawk What is the dimension? I'm interested too.

I'm back up and running on the plasma table. If you were interested, I sent out a PM.

forgot it was President's Day and the Post Offices are closed. Can't get shipping quotes today

New sign cut out for @Oneops
This is raw metal and not finished yet.
Will add a coat of rust converter primer.
This is on a red wall in my house to show the sign better
20220301_204236.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom