SOLD Memphis: 1999 Lexus LX470, 183K Miles, Runs, Just Need Fuel Filler Neck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Everyone,

I want to sell my 1999 Lexus LX 470. It's a one-owner truck originally from Maryland. I bought it last year. Mileage is quite low (180k) with clean title, car runs and drives alright. The link to pictures will show you the engine running. However, there is rust (I think the frame is okay) and some obvious improvements needed before a new owner can enjoy it to the fullest. Alternatively you can sell it for parts - I believe the engine+transmission alone will cover the buying price. I shall list some pros and cons here for you to consider.

Pros:
1. New Exhaust.
2. New Starter.
3. Brand new OME 2.5 inch coils in the rear.
4. New Fuel Tank.
5. Plastic Fuel return and send lines.
6. New Battery.
7. 4 new Gabriel Shocks in Front and Rear.
8. AC/ENGINE/BRAKE/Center Differential/STEREO and other things work as usual.

Cons:
After buying, my goal was to replace the air suspension with shock and spring and change the timing belt, water pump and at the very least fix all fuel lines before fixing the rust. Well I tried my best and did all the above things. Some still need to be done, and honestly, I don't have the money, and the truck has been sitting duck in the parking lot for the last few months. Better to sell it. These things I guess are essential for the new owners.

1. Timing Belt and Water Pump Replacement (I have no records and would recommend you to do it since I have not).
2. Torsion Bar Replacement (I have changed the rear suspension with shock and spring but the front needs a new torsion bar).
3. Replace the fuel delivery line to the fuel tank. (a 300 dollar part called fuel filler neck, I changed the fuel tank and lines to the engine but its essential).
4. Do something for the rust. (So far my knowledge goes, the frame is okay and you can get rid of the rust easily)
5. Fix the parking brake and sunroof (if you want).

Price:
In total, I have spent about $6500 on it with the initial buying cost and the improvements (as listed in the pros). I just want to get rid of it. Asking price is 3K and fixed. Please visit the link for more pictures. Photo Link

Please contact me at 'aungkonazim1@gmail.com' or 9012734012. Thank you.

20210602_171227.jpg

20210602_171240_HDR.jpg

20210602_171551_HDR.jpg

20210602_171836_HDR.jpg

20210607_181722_Burst01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom