Memorial run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How many are planning on going? I would like to go but am still cruiserless at the moment (read I would need a seat maybe two). Josh had shown interested in camping which I would like to do as well. For those wanting to go, where are you staying and when are you going up?

I was planning on camping on trail 5 right by the water crossing. The group will meet there anyways because that is where the memorial is. It doesn’t really look like there will be many of us camping. I am planning on heading up there Friday around noon cuz that’s when I get out of class but I might just wait till Friday night if no one else is going to be there early. Sorry lingo no open seats in my 40 but we can ask around. If anyone else wants to camp please post up I don’t want to be the only one camping.

I'll be there with ya Josh. Just let me know when you want to leave. I was planning on taking off work that day(or at least part of it).

I can't say if I'll have a seat or not. I'm going to try to give my truck a break in up at Ralph's place before the mem. run to make sure it's going to be able to take Tellico. I'll let you know if the pass. seat is open when I know.

Just some FYI..Crawford's Camp will be closed through March-ish for renovations

Ok, I am going to go and just camp. I am going to ride up with a buddy Friday night. Josh, do you have any firewood. I will bring what I can. We will be going for the warm weather and the beer. :D I may try to catch dinner (trout) for Sat.

Yea I'll bring as much fire wood as I can fit in the 40 after all my other crap is in there.

We will be in a Cherokee. Just the 2 of us so we should have room. We aren't going wheeling so we probably won't have recovery gear or spare parts. so we should have room

I think we might be camping at state line also but I'll be there friday afternoon. It sounds like there may be quite a few people up there that weekend GBR will also be there along with some of the Georgia Cruisers.

I am not going to make it. Some thing came up and I have to be in the ATL this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom