Members Rigs 08' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dang........that is a beast.

so i guess we can count on seeing you around after you get back home and take care of some stuff?

NICE.....

Thanks, We'll have to hit some trails after I get it back on the road this spring.

Here are some pics that I took right before I left for Iraq. It runs but not very well, inorder for me to unload and drive it around the yard I have to be in low range. It'll crawl up anything you want in double low range. Our german shepard Sasha can't wait to go wheeling in the Runner.

08-09-08_1948.jpg

StealthF1170319-1.jpg

StealthF1170323.jpg

StealthF1170320.jpg

This is sorta how I want my 4Runner to look by removing the rear section of the roof. I think I'd like a better designed Exo cage then this one.
ChopTopRunner2.jpg

Or like this one without the bed bob,
4RunnerExo3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still going to wheel the JEEP. I've got too much invested to give it up.
I would like to try some light wheeling with the 62 though.

Pimp'em out Lowcountry!

Let's keep this thread running with pics and specs only please. Lets keep chat in the other threads.`Thanks

So Belmont....how do you start a MEMBER RIG thread and never post your rig on it? Then ask me how to get your rig on website and don't respond to multiple requests....LOL

Come on man...fess up the pics of your rig so I can post it on the website. :grinpimp:

Please keep sending me your pictures of your rigs if you are a Lowcountry Land Cruiser member.... once roster is updated I will be updating the MEMBERS RIGS section of website to only reflect official members of club...

If you are a PAID MEMBER of the UPSTATE CRUISERS (LOWCOUNTRY LAND CRUISERS) and do not see your rig on the MEMBERS RIGS page of our club website......then please send them to me at the club email address you can get by clicking mine and Davids names at bottom of home page....or reply to one of the email I send out on events.

If you are new......throw them my way so we can see your rigs. If you are old member....what are you waiting on? BELMONT??? :D :D :D :D

I uploaded some new members rigs tonight....I put up Seans green FJ40....I chose a pic for BrickTamlin until he can choose one he likes better....I updated BBQBoys sweet 40 with his new look....and updated my BRICK HOUSE with her new nose on the front.

Check them out on the website here and if you want yours to be seen it is as easy as sending me a pic in an email to the club Gmail account and that is it......so easy a cave man could do it!:grinpimp:

Pic posted: Done, Pic emailed: Done, Information Updated w/ UC: Done.

Please delete all smack talk, included this.:grinpimp:

Thanks for the kick in the ass Brock. Been a little busy since Dec.

Looking forward to the MB meeting. It looks like we are growing pretty quickly.

Jeremy

Pic posted: Done, Pic emailed: Done, Information Updated w/ UC: Done.

Please delete all smack talk, included this.:grinpimp:

Thanks for the kick in the ass Brock. Been a little busy since Dec.

Looking forward to the MB meeting. It looks like we are growing pretty quickly.

Jeremy

i was beginning to worry that peer pressure and smack talk had no effect on you. :D :D:flipoff2:

Just keeping everybody on there toes. Looking forward to seeing your rig in person. You are coming to the MB meeting with it right?

Jeremy

yeah I'll be there for sure.....I hope we have a great showing....It would be good to start the year off with a nice meeting...:)

IMG_0132.jpg

you are not the last one.....but you do have one sweet as hell cruiser Jim.....mean that with all sincerity.

Thank god for that.....Is the table with the rig pics the correct size on your monitor or do you have to scroll to see all the rigs? Looks like the table could be widened so one doesnt have to scroll?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom