Members Rigs 08' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

here is my 1984 FJ60...original paint. Had my dad take a picture and send as it is at his little place on Saluda County until I can bring it back down to Lowcountry.
brock-albums-ol-blue-picture1131-1984fj60.jpg

Last edited:
SWEET. Maybe we can plan a ride to Gulches and go from there to pick it up

Are you still going to sell the Indian???

only for the right price to the right person...got too much invested to just let her go for a steal...plus if I do I will be getting a new 2009 or 2010 so that wont be a long term solution...LOL

Desiboy98, welcome to the forum. Now you just have to get rid of that redicuolus chicken in your avatar.:D

<insert "cock" joke here>

Jeremy

only for the right price to the right person...got too much invested to just let her go for a steal...plus if I do I will be getting a new 2009 or 2010 so that wont be a long term solution...LOL

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:censor::censor::censor: Oh a new one OK!

Still was she your first Indian? you know that can't be replaced:hmm:

Wish I still had my first Indian (1947 Chief)but it ended up in about 20 pieces after it came out from under the semi. :bang:

My Ride

Here is my ride.
I am the only one in Beaufort sporting the All Pro bumper, I think.
AllPro with bar [640x480].JPG
E beach (4) [640x480].JPG
E beach (5) [640x480].JPG

Looks good. ;)
Do I see some new tires also??? :clap::clap:

yeah, are those new tires...see blue lettering and white chalk between tread pattern. Bumpers look nice....would have kept david from having to go scuba diving to find the front pull point....

for you to pull him out...LMAO

Yeah I got some new tires too. I was putting on the bumper and noticed a straight line like a blade or something had cut the front passenger tire. The tire wasn't leaking or anything but I figured it would be a great excuse to get some new tires.

looks good......i thought I saw you down there with a box cutter by that tire before driving back to Beaufort......hahahaha

bumpers and tires look good though.....guess you are jonesing to try them out again? :D

Yeah, but with pick up for the next cycle with the recruits starting next Saturday I will be busy. I will have to try to find some time on Sundays to get out and about.

Yeah, but with pick up for the next cycle with the recruits starting next Saturday I will be busy. I will have to try to find some time on Sundays to get out and about.

Navy? Oh I see USMC never mind, knew my son Navy was having a new cycle of students at prototype. Anywho the new tires look good. LOL

My Ride

May as well post up in here also.

'72 FJ55
Stuart Robertson
Charleston (West Ashley)

Currently doing a frame off (help me!). Pretty big LC obsession. Have had many over the years, including Scott Johnson's 40. Lookin' great Scott!
Stu's Cruiser-2.JPG

Great meeting you on Saturday, Brock. I'm in Grand Oaks Plantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom