Meetup 3/10 @ Level Beer: Let's get the band back together (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

umpqua

GOLD Star
Threads
Anyone interested in another meetup? Maybe sometime in March?

Let's give this a few days. I'm thinking late Feb or early March back at Level Brewing. Lot's of room and dog friendly.

Anyone?

yep - count me in! sorry for slow reply - was offline in the mountains skiing.

i'm down for a gathering.

tagging a few folks that i've chatted with over the past couple years.

@Hojack
@tschuszl
@JTFJ62PDX

this will give me motivation to finish my dynamat & new carpet project.

Ok, a quorum has developed.

Let's plan to meet on 3/10 at 1pm (time changes that day) at Level Brewing Home

This place is kid and dog friendly as is the meetup.

Please pass this to others in the community and I look forward to seeing you in March.

Rodney.

Ok, a quorum has developed.

Let's plan to meet on 3/10 at 1pm (time changes that day) at Level Brewing Home

This place is kid and dog friendly as is the meetup.

Please pass this to others in the community and I look forward to seeing you in March.

Rodney.

Rodney,

It was great to meet you on the coast yesterday. I now have this on the calendar. Thanks!

Jeff

Good morning Jeff. What a great weekend on the coast and great meeting you as well. I look forward to meeting up with you again in March. Let me know if you ever get out camping. Good to know other Portland area Land Cruiser people. Would love to see your 80.....

oh yeah, I'm in! Drove around the Tillamook today in the snow and damn it was nice, we'll have to make a meetup in the woods one of these days too!

oh yeah, I'm in! Drove around the Tillamook today in the snow and damn it was nice, we'll have to make a meetup in the woods one of these days too!
I drove over early this morning from Neskowin. The first time I've seen snow on the Oregon coast. Very pretty.

Put something together and I'll show.....

Posted this to the Cascade Land Cruisers page.

I haven’t been up in the woods yet but yesterday I drove my kids to the local Costco and did doughnuts in the parking lot. We all had a blast!

Thats daylight savings time day. Pretty much count me in as well. Rodney I think we have spoken a few times before. I've seen your rig over at Josh's and I think you inquired once about me building out your troopy ? @umpqua

Thats daylight savings time day. Pretty much count me in as well. Rodney I think we have spoken a few times before. I've seen your rig over at Josh's and I think you inquired once about me building out your troopy ? @umpqua
Hope to see you there. I have a mod or two I’d like to discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom