Meeting This Wednesday, May 3rd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's coming?

I'll make an appearance.....

Then drink a beer.

I'm gonna make an effort to be there this time and see if I can leave early that day. Can't promise any thing though. If I'm not there on time then I'm not gonna be there. It will depend on the traffic and the time I get on 66E. I just don't want you guys to think that I'm ignoring ya'll ;). I wish the meeting place and time were more convenient for every member. BTW: is that still a plan?

Anyway, hopefully I will see ya'll there :D

i will try to make it, first time, but traveling from winchester may be a little tough....cheers for me if i dont make it.

Cool, I hope you can make it out. But if not, I'll have a beer just for you. :D

I've got a 50/50 shot at making it.

Tommy

Im gonna plan to be there, I may show early cause I have to run out to Charles Town for work and given the gas ill probably sport the BMW (+/-44mpg). Also being that there will be only two wheels under me I may hit the bar then come over to the meeting so i can sober up before playing in traffic.

Man i cant wait to get the 40 up here, its always nice when your vehicles cumple zones are on everyone elses car!

peace

Riad, I live in FFX. Traffic usually isn't THAT bad on 66 but its not that good either!

Sebastien sent this email out to the list:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just to remind everyone about the meeting tonight. We will be meeting at the dealership, same time. Issues of discussion:

GSMTR
CLCC BBQ after GSMTR?
TECH day, setting date for body shop 101 and Painting out Jim's pink stripe
Beer?

fjman said:
Riad, I live in FFX. Traffic usually isn't THAT bad on 66 but its not that good either!

John, I know. I'm not used to going past the 495 exit on 66. During rush hour 66 can be as bad as 495 and or 270, some times worst. It gets worst going towards pentagon and DC exits during rush hour. It's not THAT bad ofcourse but you never know when it's gonna get worst :D.

Felix, this time I got Seb's email. Looks like I'm finally added to the list.

Thnx

I'm not going to make it. I even had the hallpass from the bride. The Taco should soon be sporting sliders and "real" skid plates. I hope to make the next run.
Tommy

We'll miss you, Tom. Good to hear about the sliders, though!

Damn, raf, that's a nice truck!

although, I do agree about the hummer rims. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome

Felix said:
Damn, raf, that's a nice truck!

although, I do agree about the hummer rims. :D

Hello all,

It was a pleasure meeting you all (Jeff, Andrew, Felix, Ross, Becky, Eugene, Sebastian and to the few others that I missed).. (See.. I have a beer and my brain works better! How does that work?);)

Nah, I don't care about the link, no info there I wouldn't tell you.

Hey Felix, what do you agree about the rims, you like them or dislike them?
I told my wife about how much fun I had meeting you all and about the BBQ, so we might show up. (have contractors at the house, so we'll see what happens)

Later,

Raf... ITS CINCO DE MAYO and its Party time!!!!:beer:

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom