meeting min March? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone...
I have been on mud maybe for 2 years already but was lurking most of the time. Never got a chance to meet anybody local, except Rig of Mortis ones on a road. Where are you guys usually meet and where? i maybe up for it. It is only depends on date and location. I travel between London and Toronto every week. So anywhere between or around these cities should be fine for me. Anybody in London?

Cheers...

ooh, a locked US gasser 80, not many of those around hur! welcome Akella, just keep your eye out on here and you'll see the post for meeting location/time. or pm mudsharkrosey/Dave with your email and he'll add you tot he club emails for this info.
we've got a run in april if you're interested, i mean, you've got lockers and ome already! woot woot!
cheers.

I'd like to have a March meeting. it would be nice to get together to go over final plans for our Spring Run. Were you still thinking of having it up your way Wayne or did you want me to set it up down here? I'm thinking the 26th or 27th would be the best. Lets get it figured out and I'll get it in a news letter and out to the club.
Dave

it would be nice to have it up here but then you have 7-9 trucks paying exhuberant fuel costs to attend here where as it would be one or two trucks paying the higher consumption to head down there.

your call.

The meeting up there is more than cool. I'm not sure Brad and I will be bringing our Cruisers as we are trying to get them ready for the Spring run. Maybe meeting first with option to go and play for those interested. Let me know what day and time and I'll get the info out to the club. Is there a restaurant nearby we can hit or are you thinking BBQ for some grub?
Dave

as long as the snow didn't toast the barby then a barby is nice, more chatting and less noise in the back ground
but
if the barby died a painful death then we have a couple resaurants we can go to...

Sounds great! My truck is ready to roll, a pre run test is always good!!!

So it sounds like were good to go, now I just need to know which day and what time?

IDN?
how about saturday at noon?
a bite to eat, quick meeting and then go play in the mud?
need to know how many will be attending.

Recently got my Dobinson lift from Oz so it looks like my buddy in Oshawa that will help me install is going to be available the same weekend. He doesn't know what day right now.

His shop, his time, his call ... unfortunately I'm out

BUT I should be ready for Ardbeg :grinpimp:

Samir

those that plan on attending...
we will be having barby pizza again this time so let us know which topping you will be bringing and please have it chopped ready for cooking.
so far it looks like a nice small get together.

I'll send out an email to the club, do you want me to put in a contact phone # or email for them to RSVP to?
Dave

considering the response i am thinking we will just wait till ardbeg run, this will give me another day to get the truck ready.
cheers

sorry looks like i am putting a turbo on a truck this weekend so i am out!

Sounds good. Seeing as how my kid has had my garage tied up with his car, I'll use Sat to get my truck in and give it the once over as well.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom