Meet-Up on the Beach (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm also in for Saturday night.

Why don’t you join us up at Coppinger next weekend? There will be several water crossings.
I would love too but I’m leaving for Yellowstone this weekend and will be out there through the next weekend. I definitely want to get up with you guys at some point though.

Yellowstone! Good lord. Are you pulling the camper out there? HIH and Yellowstone? Your gas bill must be astronomical.

Yellowstone! Good lord. Are you pulling the camper out there? HIH and Yellowstone? Your gas bill must be astronomical.
Nah, flying in to Denver then picking up a rental SUV (not a cruiser):eek::eek: We will be in the park for 6 days hiking and cross-country sking and the rental will be parked(thank goodness). I WISH I could have my 100 up there!!!! That would be crazy!!!!!

This is what we will be traveling in the park on:

FFB36B77-2212-4F54-97C5-76DA6886F71C.jpeg

(BTW that’s s not our rental. I wish it was!!!)

Nah, flying in to Denver then picking up a rental SUV (not a cruiser):eek::eek: We will be in the park for 6 days hiking and cross-country sking and the rental will be parked(thank goodness). I WISH I could have my 100 up there!!!! That would be crazy!!!!!

This is what we will be traveling in the park on:

View attachment 2182755
(BTW that’s s not our rental. I wish it was!!!)

Went to Jackson Hole and Grand Teton this time last year, it's awesome out there.

Went to Jackson Hole and Grand Teton this time last year, it's awesome out there.
Yes it is. To a dude that was South Georgia born and raised it’s nothing short of magical.
This will be our 3rd January in a row going out there. I love it.

I haven’t been to CC. I’m going with some GA Cruisers guys that have been.

I’m a Jacksonville native, I’m hoping to move back home soon. I will miss the mountains and off-roading up here when i do, I’m only a couple hours from great trails and camping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom