Meet-Up on the Beach (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok cool, I don’t have to be into the Ritz til 5 now for work so 👍🏻 I’ll probably still be arriving around noon. Gotta stop at Angie’s Subs on the way in 🤤

On the beach

C41B8760-7C74-40B1-8E73-4D297DF0AE34.jpeg

Hey guys.... gold lx with the snorkel here. Must have been all the talk about AHC reliability— mine just totally failed! I’m stuck in LO with AHC OFF light flashing. Any of you have Techstream? I’m quite far from home.....

Adobe Document Cloud I have this helpful (possibly) link that may assist in diagnosis if someone has a tester—or possibly a way to test without a tester. It’s sort of unclear at least in my quick skimming of the pdf. And I have to get ready for my gig right now unfortunately... 😩

Hey guys.... gold lx with the snorkel here. Must have been all the talk about AHC reliability— mine just totally failed! I’m stuck in LO with AHC OFF light flashing. Any of you have Techstream? I’m quite far from home.....
No techstream with me. It’s at home. We are staying right down the road at Little Talbot Island state park. I’ve got plenty of tools if you can think of a fix though.

Help me
No techstream with me. It’s at home. We are staying right down the road at Little Talbot Island state park. I’ve got plenty of tools if you can think of a fix though.
Very unfortunately, I’ll be pretty occupied the next few hours since I’m now at work... i would be so obliged if anyone can find a way to test or help me out. Pretty SOL right now.

Help me

Very unfortunately, I’ll be pretty occupied the next few hours since I’m now at work... i would be so obliged if anyone can find a way to test or help me out. Pretty SOL right now.
You need to start at RTH thread in 100 series tech. Maybe some of those guys will have some ideas. I ripped out my AHC while it was still functioning so I’m not very knowledgeable about troubleshooting it.

You can drive in low if push comes to shove it just won’t be very fast or fun.

Finally made it home. Getting ready to order a new pump assembly.
Glad you made it home ok. I figured you would. When I was following you last night I was having a hard time keeping up!o_O

I had to stop halfway home for a nap. I didn’t go over 60 the entire drive. And when I did hit undulations in the pavement, they were pretty intense!

@ga12r1 and I will be at Amelia island state park tommorow if anyone else is interested in joining
I’m gonna be getting there around 830-9am. Probably setup a few hundred yards north of the rocks on the Atlantic side. Maybe try and catch a few fish before the afternoon. It will be a blast as always!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom