Meet n' greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All my stuff laying around is 16" right now. You might check with some of the tire shops for a take off. Often they will give it to you for free if it's going on the disposal truck. One less they have to pay to trash. A 33"/17 should be pretty easy to find.

All my stuff laying around is 16" right now. You might check with some of the tire shops for a take off. Often they will give it to you for free if it's going on the disposal truck. One less they have to pay to trash. A 33"/17 should be pretty easy to find.
What kind of 16" stuff do you have lying around?

Set of 5, 315/75r16 General Graber red labels. Probably 15-20% tread. Fine for Moab but no business in poor weather or snow.

I've been planning to put the best two on my wood trailer but need to change the hubs to do so. So I'd part with them for cheap. Let me know if you need a pic

Set of 5, 315/75r16 General Graber red labels. Probably 15-20% tread. Fine for Moab but no business in poor weather or snow.

I've been planning to put the best two on my wood trailer but need to change the hubs to do so. So I'd part with them for cheap. Let me know if you need a pic
If I can find a 16" wheel would you be willing to part with just one of them?

Just moved to Durango and looks like I barely missed the August M&G. So you guys are meeting on 9/6, same time & place?

Anybody know of any trail runs coming up in the next few weeks? Would love to get the family out and hit some trails but I'm not too familiar with the area yet.

Just moved to Durango and looks like I barely missed the August M&G. So you guys are meeting on 9/6, same time & place?

Anybody know of any trail runs coming up in the next few weeks? Would love to get the family out and hit some trails but I'm not too familiar with the area yet.

Go north on 550 'til you get to Silverton, go east through town and once past the Mill on the left, pick a gulch. ;)
Mostly easy day trips.

Handlebars, the Kendall Mountain Cafe and the Brown Bear are good for lunch.

Cheers!

Welcome to our little clubhouse.

Yah same time and place then.

Rising Sun has there Labor Day weekend runs in Ouray. Annual Labor Day Ouray Run - September 3-5, 2016 - Rising Sun Member Forums

Seems that most of our schedules are all over the place lately so nothing really planned locally at this time. But if you post up a thread you might get a taker or two on any given weekend.

I'll be at the Rock Roit race this weekend in Cortez as a spectator.

So, Nov. 1 at south Serious Texas 5:30?

I'm hoping to finally make it.

Out of town again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom