Meet n greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds good.

Anymore plans for a meet n greet. We are new to Spokane again after leaving here 13 years ago to see the world. I am not sure I have seen any of the rigs from the picture thread yet on the road.

Anymore plans for a meet n greet. We are new to Spokane again after leaving here 13 years ago to see the world. I am not sure I have seen any of the rigs from the picture thread yet on the road.

49cd92f0.jpg

afsere said:

Was that your 40 I saw at the valley Lowe's on Sunday? That thing is GORGEOUS! You could perform brain surgery in that interior.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x

No, not me on Sunday. My interior is super nice though. Not sure about brain surgery clean, but maybe boob jobs.

afsere said:
No, not me on Sunday. My interior is super nice though. Not sure about brain surgery clean, but maybe boob jobs.

Correction; Friday not Sunday.

Probably still not me. We live in Medical Lake, but Friday we were in the Valley. My son started tee ball and needed cleats and a glove so we went to Sports Authority by the mall and Boston's, that pizza place on the other side of the mall.

I see you are going car shopping Sat. I am selling my 89 FJ62. It's in Craigslist. Just a thought.

Sporky already has a 62, his wife would KILL him if he came home with another.

climber8483 said:
Sporky already has a 62, his wife would KILL him if he came home with another.

Yeah pretty much. I made the suggestion before and, well it didn't go over.

Last edited:
Nice meeting everyone at the breakdown shindig! Thanks for some parts Shad and to Shawna for letting Aaron foster the parts rig.
Flaming Joes get together in the future? North side is fine too haha

Me too, just set time and place. Hey that parts rig didn't have a decent engine did it... :)

sessions said:
Nice meeting everyone at the breakdown shindig! Thanks for some parts Shad and to Shawna for letting Aaron foster the parts rig.
Flaming Joes get together in the future? North side is fine too haha

Thanks for every ones help. I had a nice time hanging out and wrenching. Britt, I have your beer cozies, shad, I have your gloves and water bottle. We will have to all get together for some beers later.

Had a great time yesterday and it was cool getting to meet everyone. Thanks again to Aron for hosting us and to Shad for providing the 60! Hope to do something again sometime, although I'll be heading back to California in a couple weeks.

Here are a couple pictures I snapped really quick with my iPod.

Aron's 62, my 62, and Shad's 60.

James' awesome V8 40.

Aron's 62. The more I look at this picture, the more I like the forward rake you've got going on. Might have to do something about that on mine.

My 62.

Shad's 60.

The workspace for the day.

Look at all that mud...

The centerpiece for the day. And Shad admiring the "custom" cold air intake.

Figured out why my antenna was acting like a curb feeler.. No antenna base assembly in the fender or brackets for that matter. Looks like it was an aftermarket botch job. The problem now is that the parts aren't working together. The antenna is a male piece as well as the base from the parts rig.. Never a simple fix..

I'm glad I was able to make it out and meet you guys. Just wish I coulda made it out earlier in the day. It's just not easy with the combination of a baby and working graveyard shift to do much socially anymore. I'm all up for a Flamin' Joe's night for a meet n' greet as long as I can get the time for it.

Next time I'll bring the 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom