Mechanics in Cleveland/Akron? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JeffJ60

Carb-loading since the 80's.
Threads
Exhaust manifold leak on a 60. Imagine that! Anyone have experience with a machine shop? Also, was considering some powder coating of rusty ARB sliders and an old Rook rack.

Exhaust manifold leak on a 60. Imagine that! Anyone have experience with a machine shop? Also, was considering some powder coating of rusty ARB sliders and an old Rook rack.
Ive used Center Automotive and ProCar in Akron for machine work.

Heritage Industrial Coatings in Akron has done my frame and rims. They do a good job but do not do any prep work aside from sandblasting.

Thx JDC1, good to know. Any experience in this market with painting? Not looking for high-end resto work, but thinking a fresh coat might be timely. Daily driver, but not much daily driving. 66k on the odometer.

Thx JDC1, good to know. Any experience in this market with painting? Not looking for high-end resto work, but thinking a fresh coat might be timely. Daily driver, but not much daily driving. 66k on the odometer.

Finding a decent painter was nerve racking. My dad and I currently have a pretty extensive build happening on a 40 with a small resto shop. PM me when you are ready and we can talk privately about their work.

BE288C46-9166-4B5E-BCC3-BC5F05A95CC9.jpeg

I forgot about this guy as well:

I’ve never met him but supposedly he owns multiple FJ60s and might be able to help with Mechanical.

Finding a decent painter was nerve racking. My dad and I currently have a pretty extensive build happening on a 40 with a small resto shop. PM me when you are ready and we can talk privately about their work.

View attachment 2295805

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom