may meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i know it's hard to plan anything, that's why i don't make plans. but if we want to have a meeting in may we better hurry.
i guess the awesome dinner party at curtis' place might count. or the trip east of town, to investigate the bj42.
but if anyone is interested in a proper wings&beer night, :):beer: i would be in.
eric:wrench:

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll likely be headed back to 'toba to visit the folks in a couple weeks.

When works? Say Wednesday or Thursday next week? Should we try James' place? (was it Don Cherry's?) Hacksaw's down by Karol's place was kinda the right pace, but I think it's a bit far south. (unless someone's coming up from the south of town I suppose)

tomorrow is wednesday the 27th. so it's this week or not at all.
:banana:eric

tomorrow is wednesday the 27th. so it's this week or not at all.
:banana:eric

Ha, I was on the phone with somebody earlier and learned it isn't Monday anymore :lol: I'm not sure if having no schedule is a good thing or a bad thing.

Thursday or Friday this week it is then. Trap and Gill? or Don Cherry's? (James, is DC's a quieter place than the Trap?)

Don Cherry's is quieter than the trap and gill but it will probably be busier if there is a hockey game on.
If it's thursday I would prefer the trap and gill because i have to go to show my wifes truck for a potential sale by there. but if it's friday and there is no hockey, then i'd say don cherry's.

I'm off on another field trip- another spotting more cruiser trip! this time it's a short one, just to the bennet centre by gallagher park.:cool:

Well, there is hockey tonight, and Saturday night if Chicago wins tonight, so either option would work.

My vote is for trying Don Cherry's on Friday night, if that works for you regulars. If that conflicts with something, tomorrow night at the Trap is fine by me too.

here's a vote for friday at don cherry's. I can taste the tex mex already!!!!!!

hopefully i can celebrate the sale of my wifes hilux!

Okay, let's try Friday 7:30 at Don Cherry's (13310 137 Avenue NW)

i'll be there around 8, after my daughters soccer game. then, i'll really need a beer. chasing after 3 and 4 year olds is thirsty work!

Sorry guys....inventory at work on Friday & Saturday.
The next one will work though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom