May 1979 Green FJ40 Parts Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want knuckles. $40 plus shipping to 89031.

Now Saturday the 8th. No response yet. The courtesy of a response is requested as I have sent money and would like an update on shipment of goods. Thank you.

David

Now Saturday the 8th. No response yet. The courtesy of a response is requested as I have sent money and would like an update on shipment of goods. Thank you.

David

I sent a PM about seats over 2 weeks ago.
No response yet.
Seems to be a little slack in the follow ups.

One last bump before complaint process. Are you there, sir, and have you shipped the part which I paid for 3+ weeks ago?

I have apologized to David for being out of pocket for way to long. He has every right to be upset. I have offered him the pick of 3 door panels. The delay is totally my fault.

n2hcky: the last correspondence we had, you said the seats were too expensive and you would keep using yours. This was ok by me. If I owe you another answer please forgive me and resend the question.

As for all of the other request, I am not to the point of tearing stuff apart to sell individual components. First of all, I don't have time to break down an axle to sell the knuckles. I will sell complete axles, brake systems, roll bar set, complete seats, etc. I am not desparate for money. I have access to specter, cruiser part.net, and various other websites. If I can't get 50 to 70% of what these sights ask for used parts, then I will keep my stuff. If this makes you mad, upset or offended I apologize.

What about those shoulder belts?
Do you have roolbar pads?
inst. cluster?

Complete front shoulders belts both sides and 2 middle pieces, $150 plus ride.
Complete roll bar system with pads, $200 plus ride (I don't want to sell the pads by themselves.)
I don't have the instrument cluster.

PM sent.
Interested in:
-Front doors
-spare tire carrier, hinges, latch, etc...
-wiring harness for truck
-steering wheel
-hard top
-may want entire vehicle if price is right. Where in north Alabama?

Thanks!
-Jeremy

If you need several parts, its going to be a much better deal to buy the whole thing. I have only sold the steps and supports off both sides. The door panel I sold came from another complete door I have. You can come get it or I will deliver for a fee.

Is this a 79 or 81 either way I may come and get it.

PM sent
Thanks

How much for the door glass? Window cranks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom