Wanted Marlin Crawlers Transfer Case 100 Series Crawler Gears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have the gears and everything else needed for the install in stock.

Happy to help.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers
Shop 209-475-8808
Sales@valleyhybrids.com

Ps: we finished this Tcase with the low range gears on Sunday ( instead of watching the SB spectacle ).

IMG_2375.jpeg

IMG_2376.jpeg

Awesome!

Beautiful work, looks like time well spent!

I’ll send the shop an email now. Thanks!
Thank you!
We build a lot of these tcases for install here at the shop, as well as end users like yourself and other cruiser shops. And we sell lots of parts to the DIY crowd and fellow mudders.

We worked with out buddy Tim the Toolman and have a VERY detailed video on YouTube about this type of Tcase rebuild and re-gear.
So tech support won’t be an issue.

Thank you!
We build a lot of these tcases for install here at the shop, as well as end users like yourself and other cruiser shops. And we sell lots of parts to the DIY crowd and fellow mudders.

We worked with out buddy Tim the Toolman and have a VERY detailed video on YouTube about this type of Tcase rebuild and re-gear.
So tech support won’t be an issue.

I’ll check out the instal videos.

Do you carry gears from marlin or another brand? In my research I’ve seen that the gears from marlin offer a 25% reduction. I found other gear manufacturers only offer 10-15% reductions.

I’ll check out the instal videos.

Do you carry gears from marlin or another brand? In my research I’ve seen that the gears from marlin offer a 25% reduction. I found other gear manufacturers only offer 10-15% reductions.

We STICTLY sell/install the Sumo gear sets; that’s the company who developed these gears with Marlin. The Marlin gears are identical and we’re made for them by Sumo but now it’s just Sumo. These gears are made in Japan. The other gear sets “out there” are all Chinese copies. We refuse to sell or install them.
Support the innovators, not the copy cats.

The Sumo gear sets are 3.15:1 low range. Stock ratio is 2.28:1

We installed 6 out of the first ten sets that hit the market when Marlin released them. We’ve since installed lots and lots of them ….

We STICTLY sell/install the Sumo gear sets; that’s the company who developed these gears with Marlin. The Marlin gears are identical and we’re made for them by Sumo but now it’s just Sumo. These gears are made in Japan. The other gear sets “out there” are all Chinese copies. We refuse to sell or install them.
Support the innovators, not the copy cats.

The Sumo gear sets are 3.15:1 low range. Stock ratio is 2.28:1

We installed 6 out of the first ten sets that hit the market when Marlin released them. We’ve since installed lots and lots of them ….

Thanks for the info, just ordered my set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom