Marker lights and other LV questions. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lowenbrau

SILVER Star
Threads
Are these factory marker lights? None of the other lv photos I have seen seem to have them.

Does anybody have a photo of a good interior door panel? How about a headliner?

Finally, did all the lvs have the large square tin TLC badge on the back or did some have the script style similar to the ones on 40 series fenders?

Trying to determine how authentic this one is.
Picture 1.JPG
picture 2.JPG

Last edited:
Bruce, I don't think they are. Emblem on the rear door is definitely not stock. And the color is also off. Where is this one?

Back from wheeling ;)

no the reflectors are not stock but you do have one cateye and an OEM rear bumper. Maybe a stock hubcap too. The script is not stock, 63/64 had the huge Toyota Land Cruiser banner and 64-67 had a stamped TLC and a cast 4xd emblem.

I have pics of the headliner and door panels.

I'll give you my left nut for that bumper :D

Henry, I've probably already said too much ;)

TreerootCo. The rest of the hubcaps are inside. Its a hideous color, might be red underneath. Looks much better than the Calgary one to me except under the hood. This one sems to have had a carb fire.

The vin plate shows the engine dimensions in mm and the 1966 Calgary one (non-usa for sure) had them in inches. Was is a year thing?

Thanks for the info guys.

anyone notice the gas tank filler..........its on the wrong side! (unless the pic is reveresed)

and no those emblems are not correct. refelctors not correct(but 65+) did get small red relectors under the lights

this is a 64 door panels, it has been screwed on, which is not OEM for the year
35080261.jpg

orignal headliner
35080257.jpg

VIN plate in mm
52783901.jpg

rear OEM Land Cruiser sticker, only 64's had this, after that it was a metal plate on the left center(ish) of the bottom gate
35080272.jpg

interesting, I had assumed the hitch on my OEM rear bumper has been added by someone, but it looks the same as the one lowenbrau shows
55779856.jpg

This rig is quite similar to Jimmiwag. The vin plate looks the same with the exception of a 'v' after the FJ45l.

They both have a cat eye on the right side only.

Both seem to have had the huge TLC decal rather than a badge on the back.

I'll post some better pics when I can

what about the gas filler?

lowenbrau said:
This rig is quite similar to Jimmiwag. The vin plate looks the same with the exception of a 'v' after the FJ45l.

They both have a cat eye on the right side only.

Both seem to have had the huge TLC decal rather than a badge on the back.

I'll post some better pics when I can

here's another door panel, but not original, just redone.
door panel.jpg

Bruce, I have a feeling the FJ45 in your pic might be havig a bidding war!!!!
He's contacted a few people about it already

Barb likes it so watch out!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom