March 10th & 11th Ruby Falls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, booked time off, truck is in garage for valve adjustment and wiring i've been too lazy to complete and chains en-route.

Where did you order your chains from. I may see if I can get a set.

I have some mechanical work pending but should be in as well.

:beer:

I have some mechanical work pending but should be in as well.

:beer:

No excuses!! I just had to pull my oil pan because I dropped a feeler gauge down an oil gallery!! Get on it!!

Chains are enroute , but the quad diff swap is being delayed by work. I think I am going to book Friday off.

The bridge we are meeting at has a campground on the south end of it, we should meet there. Edmonton guys, we are looking at a 5 hour drive, so we'll be leaving around 6am.

YEP, from the city, we'll meet with Bambino somewhere west. Last time I drove outthere I'm pretty sure it took like 4.5-5 hours.

Saw the thread over on CT4wd. I am going to try and make this run but at this point am still not 100% certain.

Darthyota, I will try and keep into contact with you if that is alright.

Getting excited, should get my truck back from the body shop like the day before the trip ha ha. Going to be a wicked run. Everyone drop the tires down so we float!

Mmm... snow wheeling!!!

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pumped too! Weather is going to be awesome this weekend!! We may not want to air down at the bridge, probably 15km to trail head from there.

Yeah it depends the tires will be fine going 15 km at low pressure. They won't build enough heat to fail. Just be nice and spongey. But its the drivers call when they want to air down. Guys can air down while others chain up.

due to my tire selection and vehicle weight i can run around at 10lbs with no ill effect other then more rolling resistance and a softer ride

should be an interesting run.
A couple co-workers are on their way out to Edson right now and say the road is absolutely f'd.
Cant fit chains with the 255/85's and I seem to get some WICKED wheel hop in deep snow... I cant wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom