Many FJ80 and FZJ80 from Irbis Off-Road (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What kind of milage on the 93 94 trannys?? and what about the hard cooler lines?? I need the nuts and maybe a foot of the hard line...

Bump for a nice guy.

Just a reminder to anyone looking, Oleg seems to be a busy guy, so PM/email/posted responses are slow (if at all).

BUT, if you pick up the phone and call the shop (in the vendor section) Oleg almost always answers, knows exactly what you want, and can give you condition/color/price etc. . . on the spot.

And he ships pretty darn fast too.

As usual, I've no connection to Oleg, never met the guy, just ordered some stuff from one of his mangled 80s. I'm a late night/odd hours kinda guy so I really dislike not being able to email/PM/post and get a response, but I called and got an answer on the spot and got the stuff about three days later and for a fair price.

Just my $0.03

Cheers.

I agree completely with Meisha,

I've ordered from him before, very reasonable prices, knew exactly what I was looking for and shipped it very quickly.

Cheers,

Josh

Hello,
I'm in need of a rear e-locker motor housing for an FzJ-80 (94, but should all be the same, I think). It need not work, but the mounting flange needs to be flat and un-cracked.
Shipping to Phoenix, AZ 85044
Thank you,

got the "t" brake fitting for the rear axle housing? please pm me.....

How much for both 94 rear mudflaps shipped to business address ZIP 94520

Thanks

how much for a full set of flares less the drivers front to 98338?

Do you have a E-locker switch and the locker ecu? Would also need the harness plugs.

How much for a leather wrapped steering wheel dark brown for a lx450? I'm looking for one that is in good shape.

PM sent.

looking for a brake master cyl. 92583

thanks

I need an ABS harness for a 94. I need the front harness that goes along the control arm on the left side. I don't need the sensors and I really don't even need the part of the harness that goes from the center of the front axle to the right side.

pm sent for fender flare

pm sent-need green fender flare driver side 93-94

pm sent for tan seat belts

need ds front, ds & ps 2nd row belts, tan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom