Mac's custom tie downs, Made in USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.fj55landcruiser.com
Building up my essential Winch accessories kit and my preference is for USA made product followed by Australian. Seems like so much of the 4x4 product has moved to China and in my house the mantra is "anywhere but China". You have to do your homework though as it is often parts from China and then final assembly in "insert country" so same-same cheap but poor quality.

Don't really want my personal safety and trail partners tied to cheaply made product.

Did quick DuckDuckGo search on country of manufacture for Mac's custom tie downs TREE SAVER and RECOVERY STRAP and pleasantly surprised to find: "Our Recovery Straps are fabricated right here in Idaho. This allows us to have better quality control and support American jobs. That's a win-win in our book!" I couldn't agree more with this statement.

What prompted me to do country of manufacture search in the first place was the Mac product on Summit Racing was in the lower price range which made me instantly think "China"

Ordered factory direct from Professional Tie Down Systems for Any Vehicle - https://www.macscustomtiedowns.com/
Recovery Strap (Tow Strap), 27,000 lbs Blue (3in wide) / 30 Foot, Price: $59.95
Tree Trunk Protector Strap (Rigging Strap), 27,000 lbs Blue (3in wide), Price: $29.95
Shipping to Reno from Idaho was only $9.95 and will be here 5/26 (Ordered 5/21)

Will post update of my impression when it arrives, after first use, and after multiple uses.

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom