Ma and Pa Rocker? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The tow truck driver (for the semi) that came to give me a tow,told me he takes his heep up north WI to a place called something like Ma & Pa Rocker ???
Anyone know of this place?

yeppers....never been there, know lots tho have tho. Pa guides all his rides, and honestly, for that distance, I'll head to Attica anyday.

Would like to hit it once tho....IIRC, his website is http://www.parocker.com

Been there many times.

Ma, Pa and family are great people. Have had many good times there. Nothing too crazy, but I heard that he was going to set up some more difficult rock stuff. Very sandy. There are areas that you will run out of engine. :D Even the big block guys do. :D There are some muddy, messy areas too.

would like to get back up there in '04.

-Steve

[quote author=TJDIV link=board=4;threadid=8941;start=msg77789#msg77789 date=1071849932]
$50 to ride their trails?? Do most people do that? Grandpa's got over 400 acres in MI........
[/quote]

Pa takes a Cat and pushes all the sand back to the top of his hills after just about every weekend. over the years his hills have gotten steeper and taller and the Cat keeps it loose so they really suck up horse power.

His big hill is called Baldy and right in his backyard. The deepest mud is in his front yard.

I try to make it up there about every other year, just for fun. Like Woody said Attica is the same distance for Me.

I have an 80 with no lift 285/75/16 mud tires, sliders. Is Rockers or Attica worth while a trip for me or would I spend most of the time getting unstuck?

Gumby does Attica a few times a year...I suspect there'll be at least one or more gatherings there with some 80's in attendance. Watch the section, i'll happen.

Pa's is an easy place to wheel without getting any damage if you drive smart. If you can't make a hill you just back down and take the bypass. There is a bypass for everything.

check his website....I believe his weekends are booked for 2004, and it's "appt only" to run there.

Well screw ma and pa, I don't make appt to have fun :flipoff2:
Plus I work many weekends and don't know till the night before if I work the next day.
I need a new job ;)

[quote author=landtoy80 link=board=4;threadid=8941;start=msg80613#msg80613 date=1072471656]
Well screw ma and pa, I don't make appt to have fun :flipoff2:
Plus I work many weekends and don't know till the night before if I work the next day.
I need a new job ;)
[/quote]

Most of the groups that go to Ma & Pa's have an open spot if you contact Pa he could get you in contact with the groups on the weekend you wish to attend and they might let you ag along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom