LX570 Sport Grill on non-sport? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if the Sport package grill will fit onto a non-sport LX570?

1710529970592.png

My main concern is around the bottom of the grill where they add the splitter, it looks like the shape of the grill trim is different.

The listings on eBay say you have to have the fairing kit for it to work which is a bummer

Another option: Grille
I don't know about the OP, but I'm looking for a sport grille or something similar that doesn't reduce the ground clearance in the front

One of the reasons I stopped looking at this and 2, the cost.

A full factory S line blackout I oem quoted part for part was nearing $8,500 before I stopped in the diagrams.

Not worth it at all. And the lateral louver grill is kind of classic Lexus at this point so I’m not too upset. I may black it out still though.

One of the reasons I stopped looking at this and 2, the cost.

A full factory S line blackout I oem quoted part for part was nearing $8,500 before I stopped in the diagrams.

Not worth it at all. And the lateral louver grill is kind of classic Lexus at this point so I’m not too upset. I may black it out still though.
They have knockoffs on eBay but they're still like $500 which is borderline offensive. Definitely think it would look sick with the newer 460 style or the spiderweb F-sport grill

I would ultimately run a bumper and end up hacking the bottom of the grill off anyways, I just really don't like the regular 16+ LX grill.

This dudes setup is mint:

IMG_3896.jpeg

I would ultimately run a bumper and end up hacking the bottom of the grill off anyways, I just really don't like the regular 16+ LX grill.

This dudes setup is mint:

View attachment 3610400
Agreed 100%. This is exactly what I want to do on mine. I should probably make at least one payment on it before I start cutting it up though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom