LX570 Rock Sliders. Need some input (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I almost gave up the idea and just get a mass produced sliders but how boring is that! The devil is in the details, a lot of back and forth thoughtful discussion and we think we hit a home run on this one! đź’Ż
3578DA58-A46E-4BE3-83F7-A06A4CDE92E5.jpeg
91C4B068-1BD4-48EF-9518-B078DA337904.jpeg
E837DAA2-8E29-497B-A66B-53A662FAB53B.jpeg

Last edited:
My CBI sliders should be arriving this week, have you looked at those? I have three young children as well and these looked to be ideal for them to step on.
Looks like you have them mounted in your avatar. Straight bolt on with no modifications necessary ? Thanks in advance !

Looks like you have them mounted in your avatar. Straight bolt on with no modifications necessary ? Thanks in advance !
Only modification is trimming the floorboard panel to accommodate the sliders which I haven’t even bothered to do yet. Easy bolt on. I’m very happy with them.

Only modification is trimming the floorboard panel to accommodate the sliders which I haven’t even bothered to do yet. Easy bolt on. I’m very happy with them.
Fantastic input! Thanks for forging ahead with the install! You are the only instance i can find on the web. I'm standing on the shoulders of giants in here .

It says 2019-2021 LX570, but I can confirm it fits 2013 with zero issues or modifications. Very easy bolt on.
Awesome, great to know they'll fit my 14. I like these a lot. I want to keep the step option. I was going to get the victory 4x4 but I don't like that they don't have ahc protection built in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom