LX570 Rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I finish this bumper a ways back, but I had two extra parts and I’ve never been able to figure it out I have a pair of these that both look identical,View attachment 3282909 out where they’re supposed to go. Any ideasView attachment 3282907
Reverse/backup light covers?
Correct, depending on your condition of the tailgate limiting straps, the reverse lights in the tailgate may come into contact with the bumper so these blank offs are supplied.

Correct, depending on your condition of the tailgate limiting straps, the reverse lights in the tailgate may come into contact with the bumper so these blank offs are supplied.

Fwiw I never had this problem in my LX but my tailgate does hit the camera relocation housing. I ordered new tailgate straps but doesn’t help. The cables themselves need shortened.

Fwiw I never had this problem in my LX but my tailgate does hit the camera relocation housing. I ordered new tailgate straps but doesn’t help. The cables themselves need shortened.
Thanks for the info I truly had no clue what they were for. This weekend I finally cut the old plastic bumper and now I’m gonna have to readjust the entire bumper to get the spacing even. I guess I didn’t do things in necessarily the perfect order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom