Lx570 or lx600 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gd day everyone ,
Must ask your advice

Currently with lx570 (2016)

I am considering to purchase the new lx600

I got so many Pepole telling me deferent recommendations
Like :
— don’t change it’s ugly your much nicer
— you will miss yours
— u will never see the v8 5.7 engine if you sell yours

What do u think pls ?

Thanks so so much.

Gd day everyone ,
Must ask your advice

Currently with lx570 (2016)

I am considering to purchase the new lx600

I got so many Pepole telling me deferent recommendations
Like :
— don’t change it’s ugly your much nicer
— you will miss yours
— u will never see the v8 5.7 engine if you sell yours

What do u think pls ?

Thanks so so much.
If you have access to an LX600 for anywhere close to MSRP, I'd jump.

I have an LX600 base model and am more than happy with it. Check out my impressions (and lots of discussion) Here.

Good evening thank you very much. Currently Toyota and Lexus importer to Israel have announced that starting January 23 he will import the LX 600 to Israel and currently there are 10 cars in stock at least one or two were sold already talking about luxury or VIP only two models price due to tax reasons double the price from the US but when selling a used car then we could reach about 120 K USD

So in general, it leaves you with a big amount of money to add in order to upgrade to the 2023 model recently. I have been told by a few friends don’t change the LX 570 looks much nicer, much, aggressive.

Also, while sitting in the show room internally, it looks like less room than my current car specially when I’m going to the second row, the bench is not moving forward and backwards. This is something tAlso, while sitting in the show room internally, it looks like less room, then my current car specially when I’m going to the second row, the bench is not moving forward and backwards. This is some thing that I’m going to miss specially when I have a bad experience. From their GL from Mercedes-Benz, which had the same problem such an expensive car such a luxury car with no ability to move the second row, front and rear or forward and backwards so now I am totally confused. That is why I posted this question.

Definitely not worth the significant price upgrade. I think the LX600 is a nice bit of evolutionary progress in the Lx model, but not worth spending a ton of money to upgrade to.

You killed me now I was waiting so many years for this moment to come when the LX is important regularly to Israel by the importer and now that it’s here I will not buy one

At 2008 I had a V-8 2013 I had the V-8 2016 I bought the LX all cars decided the first one 2008 was imported by a private person into Israel because it was never imported by the importer confused so much I really wanted a new car with all the new technology

You killed me now I was waiting so many years for this moment to come when the LX is important regularly to Israel by the importer and now that it’s here I will not buy one

At 2008 I had a V-8 2013 I had the V-8 2016 I bought the LX all cars decided the first one 2008 was imported by a private person into Israel because it was never imported by the importer confused so much I really wanted a new car with all the new technology
Hey, it's your money. If you've got an extra $120k to spare and want the image of the latest LX, go for it. I'd pay down my mortgage, or invest it, or put it down on a lake house before I'd do that upgrade.

cant say i need to agree with you thanks for now

I just swapped a 2021 HE Land Cruiser here in the states for a new LX600 F sport. There are many things on the 200 series feel better then the 300 series, the steering is heavier on the 200, you can feel the weight difference by a significant amount. The 22 inch wheels on the LX make you feel every bump, those need to be swapped out asap. The Lexus interior is by far superior, a much quieter in the cabin. The 300 seems to accelerate faster and handles a bit more nimble than the 200. The only reason why I made t to he swap is I got the 300 F sport for MSRP and had been on the list for about a year. Depending on what you want, but I would keep the 200 series

15A511CB-513F-4DE0-A0CA-E5D11F41663B.jpeg

381B62B8-E57C-4E99-8C74-38464039CB8D.jpeg

D0564BA9-D7A1-4DD6-8910-CE502BDA1CED.jpeg

8CDD9D26-C610-4C8F-8323-BF5F7784A5AD.jpeg

I just swapped a 2021 HE Land Cruiser here in the states for a new LX600 F sport. There are many things on the 200 series feel better then the 300 series, the steering is heavier on the 200, you can feel the weight difference by a significant amount. The 22 inch wheels on the LX make you feel every bump, those need to be swapped out asap. The Lexus interior is by far superior, a much quieter in the cabin. The 300 seems to accelerate faster and handles a bit more nimble than the 200. The only reason why I made t to he swap is I got the 300 F sport for MSRP and had been on the list for about a year. Depending on what you want, but I would keep the 200 series

View attachment 3253005

View attachment 3253006

View attachment 3253007

View attachment 3253008
thanks very much and gd mrng - i just returned the testing veehcle to the agency in my city after i drove with it for the while weekend and i must say i am mroe confused then before i took it to a test ride

V8, NA, hydraulic steering, and tailgate are a few of the main things that would keep my in my 570.

The trim / options packages and prices for the 600 are also kind of weird.

Otherwise newer is mostly always better. Except when talking cruisers apparently lol.

Some of the guys over in chit chat dont even think the 200 deserves the badge!

View attachment 3254925
LX600 is nimble, modern and lot luxurious than LC. LC 200 series is spartan, but special

View attachment 3253005

View attachment 3253006

View attachment 3253007

View attachment 3253008
Last night we took the new LX up to the mountain house about 90 miles and as much as I loved my 200 series it doesn’t come anywhere close to the comfort and handling of the 300 series. The twin turbo motor had no issues at 11k ft above sea level. I have to say the 5.7 did well also but nothing close to the acceleration on the twin turbo. I am beginning to like the LX600 much more then I thought I would…

Haven't driven yet, but got to poke around the 600 at the Denver Auto Show...I dunno. I'm sure engine and handling are improved, but I felt like a lot of the interior on my 2010 LX just seemed more solid. Odd not to have 2nd row that moves back and forth, driver area was a lot more cramped with the layout of the center stack.

Plus, I love my tailgate 😄

Haven't driven yet, but got to poke around the 600 at the Denver Auto Show...I dunno. I'm sure engine and handling are improved, but I felt like a lot of the interior on my 2010 LX just seemed more solid. Odd not to have 2nd row that moves back and forth, driver area was a lot more cramped with the layout of the center stack.

Plus, I love my tailgate 😄
I personally like the center console/stack being higher up for more comfortable elbow placement while driving.

I drove my 570 up to the dealership today for service and realized just how much better the ride is on my 600. It really isn't comparable. I do have 18's on the 600 so that probably helps but the 600 just rides like a dream.

I own a 2014 LX 570 and a base 2023 LC300.

I would rather daily drive the base Toyota 300 any time any day over the LX.
So I would imagine the LX 600 would be even better.

Personally the reason I am avoiding purchasing a higher spec LC or LX is I usually prefer waiting until the first facelift for the higher spec version, especially for vehicles like the LX, but that's personal preference. When the time comes for that I would not hesitate to get rid of the 570.

I have an LX 570, and really like every aspect of it. I ordered a base LX 600 for my wife. The plan is to keep both. Up to this point, having owned many Mercedes, I had not owned a vehicle as smooth and as well built as my 570.

I own a 2014 LX 570 and a base 2023 LC300.

I would rather daily drive the base Toyota 300 any time any day over the LX.
So I would imagine the LX 600 would be even better.

Personally the reason I am avoiding purchasing a higher spec LC or LX is I usually prefer waiting until the first facelift for the higher spec version, especially for vehicles like the LX, but that's personal preference. When the time comes for that I would not hesitate to get rid of the 570.
Good review. My LX600 F Sport is QUICK, and the steering feel alone with the power, is far and away better than the 570 before it. With the 22's it jiggles for sure, but thats like any big SUV with huge wheels. Had a 2000 LX470, a 2021 GX460 after, then multiple SUV's in between, including a 2022 Wagoneer. The '23 LX F Sport is certainly unique, and a turbo quick tank that likes being pushed.

I'm spending weekends outdoor and I'm in love with my split tailgate. Twin turbo, yes great especially at altitude (like any turbo car), but I do have a fun turbo car. No matter how many turbos a truck has it will never ever be as sporty and fun to drive as a turbo car. So why should I want a confused personality truck? If I want to burn rubber properly, I'll just jump on my turbo car. If I want to tow the word, or just leisurely cruising the V8 will do very nicely.
And, what's with that 2nd row not moving? Aren't the new models supposed to be better than the old. I do use that feature every time I sit in the back. And I like being there when I'm not the driver. So comfy, air-conditioning blasting from front and back, tilting and moving chair, plenty of space to stretch in any direction.

But at the end of day what we say has no importance. Better figure out what's important to you! Also figure out why do you want the 300? Is it self-image, is it the pressure of the community/job you are living in, is it just because it's new, is there a particular feature that you love, do you have problems with the 200, have you got bored by old ride, is it the 300 looks that you love?

It looks like money is not a problem for you. So go figure out why you're looking for this change. Then we can have a better idea of why you're asking us.

I'm spending weekends outdoor and I'm in love with my split tailgate. Twin turbo, yes great especially at altitude (like any turbo car), but I do have a fun turbo car. No matter how many turbos a truck has it will never ever be as sporty and fun to drive as a turbo car. So why should I want a confused personality truck? If I want to burn rubber properly, I'll just jump on my turbo car. If I want to tow the word, or just leisurely cruising the V8 will do very nicely.
And, what's with that 2nd row not moving? Aren't the new models supposed to be better than the old. I do use that feature every time I sit in the back. And I like being there when I'm not the driver. So comfy, air-conditioning blasting from front and back, tilting and moving chair, plenty of space to stretch in any direction.

But at the end of day what we say has no importance. Better figure out what's important to you! Also figure out why do you want the 300? Is it self-image, is it the pressure of the community/job you are living in, is it just because it's new, is there a particular feature that you love, do you have problems with the 200, have you got bored by old ride, is it the 300 looks that you love?

It looks like money is not a problem for you. So go figure out why you're looking for this change. Then we can have a better idea of why you're asking us.

Good post, pointing out the Turbo will be good at elevation. That would be a primary deciding factor if I lived at elevation.

Agree on the money part. I have always had a diesel 3/4 or 1 ton for work and farm. Sure I can swap them often but it’s inconvenient. You test drive a new one and its like ehhh 🤷🏼‍♂️ not needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom