LX470 2004 | Need help with Android Screen (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This look great. I'll be interested to see how it works out long term. Did you have to do any permanent wiring changes or could just just plug the factory unit back in if this stops working?
Plug and play but lots of left over plugs can be confusing but it’s all common sense

Did you have success with the OEM backup camera? What about the TPMS? I see options for adding both at the bottom but curious how it functions with what is already a part of our system.

Did you have success with the OEM backup camera? What about the TPMS? I see options for adding both at the bottom but curious how it functions with what is already a part of our system.
Additionaly, does the OEM microphone work? Are you able to control volume with the OEM knob below? Do any of those buttons work like "Seek" up and down?

I’m using a different aftermarket rear view mirror so I don’t need to use the oem but they offer a converter to use an oem rear camera on a jeep… look on YouTube about that… I have the Tpms module that connect via usb… when I get my new wheels I’ll have the sensors installed and I’ll be able to air down and see pressures in real time

Sorry to keep on with questions, but this is a very interesting option.

Does the OEM microphone work? Are you able to control volume with the OEM knob below? Do any of those buttons work like "Seek" up and down? What about the steering wheel controls?

I would have to upload to YouTube it won’t let me post vids but here’s it with carplay working… when I get a chance I’ll upload a vid… I used the existing wiring no modification needed but prepared to be confused a lil a bunch of harnesses didn’t plug into anything
View attachment 2970221

View attachment 2970220
This is really nice, thanks for sharing, just not sure if my JDM 100 will accept type c as well?!

Sorry to keep on with questions, but this is a very interesting option.

Does the OEM microphone work? Are you able to control volume with the OEM knob below? Do any of those buttons work like "Seek" up and down? What about the steering wheel controls?
It all works as it should… I ont use the oem microphone so I’m not sure

It all works as it should… I ont use the oem microphone so I’m not sure
I use OEM mic only for Bluetooth, how to pair a phone without screen menus? Better to use the Bluetooth comes in the replacement screen I guess

Does the old head unit volume knob etc still work, or is it just taking up space?

BTW, this dude seems to really think highly of this T'Eyes CC3. It looks like the best option for LX guys that don't want to spend thousands on a non-US retrofit.

Does the old head unit volume knob etc still work, or is it just taking up space?

BTW, this dude seems to really think highly of this T'Eyes CC3. It looks like the best option for LX guys that don't want to spend thousands on a non-US retrofit.

Volume knob, steering controls...all that stuff continues to work.

(Trying to maybe take some of the load off @prospeed—appreciate the Instagram posts, you should earn a commission on sales)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom