LX Shops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wondering if any of you guys know a good shop around Birmingham where I could get the AHC to coil over job done on a 2005 LX470. Any info helps!
1E4C74B7-4FEF-4464-9F5E-40F5116A771D.jpeg

Just wondering if any of you guys know a good shop around Birmingham where I could get the AHC to coil over job done on a 2005 LX470. Any info helps!View attachment 2208725
There’s a few of us in the club that could help, or you could take it to Southern Offroad or Tapco downtown.

What size and type of lift are you looking at? Also what size tires do you want to run?

Gear Grinders in Springville they put the lift on my GX.

Shops are becoming awesome IMO, but it's prolly cause I'm personal friends with them all:
TAPCO
Gear Grinders Garage
Elite Offroad & Performance
Southern Offroad
4WP for parts specials

I call all those managers personal friends and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. I will even go in with you to break the ice if need-be.

BTW...that air wing, it looks like mine and I KNOW it's not stock... Mines a 2000 LC though not an LX. I passed an LX the other day with one like mine, your now one of only 3 that I've ever seen like these!

Has anyone done business or had their rig worked on by Cotaquilla Automotive? I was looking to re-gear my 4R and Nitro recommended them. I haven't heard too much about Cotaquilla and they are kind of further away but seems like a good shop.

Has anyone done business or had their rig worked on by Cotaquilla Automotive? I was looking to re-gear my 4R and Nitro recommended them. I haven't heard too much about Cotaquilla and they are kind of further away but seems like a good shop.
I haven't and wasn't familiar with them until I googled them. I see they are over in Anniston. They may be a Nitro dealer or something. I know the shops Eric recommended in post #5 can handle it.