lx 470 lift question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I tried searching but didn't find my answer. I'm considering an lx 470 but would like to put larger BF A/T's on it.

a. what are the largest tires i can fit on the stock set up (wheels and suspension)?

b. is there a way to modify the stock suspension to a higher setting?

I found the answer to my lift questions but still trying to figure out what tire sizes.

thanks

Thanks. Search is my friend. I've found a lot of answers here but didn't see that. great forums. Was wondering how tall?

Thanks. Search is my friend. I've found a lot of answers here but didn't see that. great forums. Was wondering how tall?

33" tall and 11.5" wide is generally the tallest/widest tire the rig will accommodate without any mods or adjustments to a stock 100/470.

I got 295 (34") nittos on my 99 with the ahc self adjustment (lift). Everything works, no rubbing, spare tire fits. However; I would probably go with 285's if I had to do it over again. 285's are easier to find and are only 1/2" smaller in diameter. Not much difference either way. 34's just look a little big IMHO for the wife's mall driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom