For Sale LX 470 ARB/Kaymar/Old Man Emu-Southern Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2002 Lexus LX 470. Black/tan leather interior. Navigation system. Mark Levinson Audio, ARB Front winch bumper, Kaymar Rear bumper with swing out jerry can carrier, Old Man Emu HD suspension, Slee Diff Drop Kit, tow package, Magnaflow exhaust, BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM2 255x85x16 with 4K miles on them, very good condition, runs perfect. 142,000 miles. $16,900 or best offer.
I purpose built this vehicle for durability and simplicity. I’ve used it mainly on fire roads, light off road trails—no rock climbing or abuse. Yes it has some trail scratches. Also has a small dent in right front quarter panel. And driver’s side seat is showing its wear with a split. The vehicle has been used and maintained and taken care of.
This is a great family vehicle. Its my daily driver, and has never left me stranded except when the ignition lock broke, but that has been fixed. Have all records for last 7+ years, including original window sticker.
Load the kids, wife, and dog in and go wherever you want. Tow what you want. I’ve done all the above, but now want to try something new. I’m looking for a 5 series BMW Touring (wagon) with manual transmission.
Vehicle is in Southern California (Newport Beach).
lx470 004.jpg
lx470 009.jpg
lx470 002.jpg

nice rig. If i had the green I would be flying out to pick it up

OMG! Nice rig and priced well.

You don't want a BMW....you want my 06 tacoma trd access cab! Pm me and we will figure out shipping. :D

Really.

No....really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom