For Sale Loxahatchee, Fl: 2017 XVenture XV-3 Deluxe Plus (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taken delivery August 2018

Garaged
Used about 60 days total

XV-3 Deluxe Plus standard equipment includes:
  • Brake Kit
  • Max Coupler
  • Line-X Upgrade
  • Water System, 22gal skid plate, plumbing
  • Propane
  • Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
  • Water Heater with Shower Head
  • Area Lighting Expansion
  • Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray
  • ARK XO750 Jack Wheel
XVenture upgrades
  • Large Tongue Box
  • Secondary Battery Upgrade (2 x 50aH) with NOCO Genius Dual Battery Charger
  • Zamp Solar 1000W Inverter
  • Zamp Solar Controller
  • Spare Tire Carrier
  • Wheel Spacers
  • 5 on 5 Hubs
  • Vinyl Wrap Satin Dark Gray (a decently close match to Toyota Magnetic Grey Metallic)
  • Alu-Cab Gen3 Tent
  • Alu-Cab Shadow Awning
  • Toyota Trail Rims (3)
  • BFG KO2 285/70-17 (3)
Other Misc
  • Water Hose and Sprayer with Quick Disconnects
  • Shower Tent
  • Renogy 100W Solar Panels (2) with custom mount for Alu-Cab Tent

Location is Sweetwater, TN (just south of Knoxville).
I have over $28,000 invested, priced at $18,000 for the quick sale.

Edit: Price dropped to $18,000

IMG_6968.jpg

IMG_5442.jpg

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setup! Just curious, would you be willing to sell the awning and/or RTT separate?

I want to try to sell it all together. If someone would pay $3000 for tent and awning and simultaneously someone would buy the remainder for $19k then I would consider it, but the idea of people coordinating that just seems a bit unrealistic.

I want to try to sell it all together. If someone would pay $3000 for tent and awning and simultaneously someone would buy the remainder for $19k then I would consider it, but the idea of people coordinating that just seems a bit unrealistic.

PM Inbound

Sir,
I am interested in the trailer with this configuration and the listed accessories.
Since I have a 2020 Winnebago Revel on a 2019 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 base, I have 3 questions:
1. I need to be able to open the rear doors of the Sprinter van completely. According to my measurement I need between the end of the van (end of hitch) to the propane gas tank of the trailer about 38.5 inches space.
2. I need the ability to put a Thule bike rack on the rear hatch of the trailer, swing it out and then in a 2nd step open the trailer swing out. For that procedure to work there needs to be less than 26 inches space between the hinge of the trailer swing-out and the right side end side of the 2" hitch of the trailer.
3. What about cooking capabilities of the trailer?

Please let me know.
with kind regards
Ralf Bechtel

Sir,
I am interested in the trailer with this configuration and the listed accessories.
Since I have a 2020 Winnebago Revel on a 2019 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 base, I have 3 questions:
1. I need to be able to open the rear doors of the Sprinter van completely. According to my measurement I need between the end of the van (end of hitch) to the propane gas tank of the trailer about 38.5 inches space.
2. I need the ability to put a Thule bike rack on the rear hatch of the trailer, swing it out and then in a 2nd step open the trailer swing out. For that procedure to work there needs to be less than 26 inches space between the hinge of the trailer swing-out and the right side end side of the 2" hitch of the trailer.
3. What about cooking capabilities of the trailer?

Please let me know.
with kind regards
Ralf Bechtel

1. The distance from the front of the propane tank to the MaxCoupler is about 32". Typically a MaxCoupler receiver sticks out the receiver hitch face a good bit however, so I don't think getting to 38.5" should be an issue.

2. The back of the trailer has a spare tire on it, this may interfere with your hitch bike mount. Yes there is a hitch there which you can install a bike rack on, but you may be better off getting one of those spare tire mount bike racks. The distance from the right side of the receiver to the swing out spindle is 24".

3. The trailer does not have any inherent cooking capability. Yes it has propane. What I do is I use my skottle or a Camp Chef stove, something with propane. Many meals I just used my jetboil, or sometimes I build a fire. You could certainly build something into the trailer. Schutt/XVenture makes a complete new tongue box with kitchen configuration for like $4000 I believe.

1. The distance from the front of the propane tank to the MaxCoupler is about 32". Typically a MaxCoupler receiver sticks out the receiver hitch face a good bit however, so I don't think getting to 38.5" should be an issue.

2. The back of the trailer has a spare tire on it, this may interfere with your hitch bike mount. Yes there is a hitch there which you can install a bike rack on, but you may be better off getting one of those spare tire mount bike racks. The distance from the right side of the receiver to the swing out spindle is 24".

3. The trailer does not have any inherent cooking capability. Yes it has propane. What I do is I use my skottle or a Camp Chef stove, something with propane. Many meals I just used my jetboil, or sometimes I build a fire. You could certainly build something into the trailer. Schutt/XVenture makes a complete new tongue box with kitchen configuration for like $4000 I believe.
Thank you for the quick response,
I am still concerned with the first question since when I looked at the pictures posted on Dropbox, I realized that the tent and the awning create another obstacle for the van doors. The van doors with the attached ladder are 10 feet high, and must also be 38.5 inches away from the awning and/or the tent to be able to open the doors completely.

Thank you for the quick response,
I am still concerned with the first question since when I looked at the pictures posted on Dropbox, I realized that the tent and the awning create another obstacle for the van doors. The van doors with the attached ladder are 10 feet high, and must also be 38.5 inches away from the awning and/or the tent to be able to open the doors completely.

The Awning and Tent don't stick out further than the propane........so you should be fine getting 38.5" from both of those.

Sir,
can the tent and/or the awning moved backward for some inches if needed?

The awning is attached to the tent, in a fixed location. So moving the tent, moves the awning as well. I suppose that the tent could be moved, but I think its in the ideal spot, centered on the Rhino Rack platform. As I mentioned, you should be able to clear both no issues.

Excellent, I offer 19,000 $, pay in cash (I bring a personal check) and would come down to FL early next week to pick it up.
Perhaps you want to share cell phone number to make the concrete arrangements with me. You can reach me under 4843544805.

Excellent, I offer 19,000 $, pay in cash (I bring a personal check) and would come down to FL early next week to pick it up.
Perhaps you want to share cell phone number to make the concrete arrangements with me. You can reach me under 4843544805.

Ill text you. My email is bfeeny@mac.com my cell is 561-214-2470

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom