Low-noise AT tire recommendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At3 xlt…favorite so far
image.jpg

I assume it’s Facebook Market place. I have the Toyo AT 2 Extremes on my lx450 and they are quiet. Just put a set of General grabber APT’s on my daily given the lack of choices for 22’s and they super quiet.

Hate to add to the Confusion, but loving the Yoko Geolander ATs.
I have heard some Complain of them being too Soft
They were Cheapest at Wal*Mart with Free Shipping - $200 each.

**FWIW - 70 Series Cruisers have Yoko Geos From Factory
Also had really good luck with these. Both on my wife’s old LR3 and our 2015 Outback. Might get them for her 2023 T4R, but am leaning toward something a bit more aggressive. This thread has lots of decent options.

Also had really good luck with these. Both on my wife’s old LR3 and our 2015 Outback. Might get them for her 2023 T4R, but am leaning toward something a bit more aggressive. This thread has lots of decent options.
They make a M/T or Mud Terrain...It's Aggressive.

Another vote for the Cooper AT3 XLT. I have them on my 100 285/75/16. Great all terrain and quiet.

Do you guys get the Falken Wildpeak AT3WA over there? I run them on my Hilux, they're pretty good off the road (for an A/T at least) and offer teriffic onroad performance, even on slippery roads. Mine aren't even balanced, and run incredibly quiet.

45325247mt.jpg

Do you guys get the Falken Wildpeak AT3WA over there? I run them on my Hilux, they're pretty good off the road (for an A/T at least) and offer teriffic onroad performance, even on slippery roads. Mine aren't even balanced, and run incredibly quiet.

45325247mt.jpg
You’re just showing off your Hilux @Ragnaroek! We don’t get those, but we do get the Falken WP AT3 over here and completely agree with your assessment…😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom