Parting Out Los Angeles area - Beautiful Bronze & a Ruby Red 1991s being parted out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That was a special extra accessory. I have had at least six 1991s and none of them had it. I have also had at least a dozen 93 to 97 models and only one had it and it was a special order factory one.

Hello I’m looking for a front spindle 91 Fj80, thanks

6DDE4B45-C101-44AB-A0E8-D2A3E7012447.jpeg

I have some here. Please see your personal message.

I'm looking for a grab handle, the one on the driver's side on the B pillar. Preferably in tan color.

Easy.
Please see your personal message. I can same day ship.

Complete thermostat housing $100 + shipping at cost
Lower half (only) $70 + shipping at cost

Need a dark brown speaker grill cover for a front door 1991 FJ80.

Jim,
I am sorry but will not be able to fill your order. These are high demand items, especially front mudflaps.
I will see if I have rear flaps and send you a personal message.

No longer.

The rail is $50 + shipping at cost. I estimate shipping around $22, maybe less. What is your zip code, City and State, so I can better estimate shipping cost. I take Paypal and can ship on Saturday morning. The donor rail is from a 1991 FJ80 with 3FE engine.

The rail is $50 + shipping at cost. I estimate shipping around $22, maybe less. What is your zip code, City and State, so I can better estimate shipping cost. I take Paypal and can ship on Saturday morning. The donor rail is from a 1991 FJ80 with 3FE engine.
Anderson South Carolina 29621

I want it

Do you have any drivers side front fenders for an 80 ?

two things! 1) I am out of fenders. 2) Shipping for a fender from L.A. To Dixie is around $150. I have no control over shipping costs. Small items ship at reasonable prices, but anything big is outrageous.
I suggest that you buy locally. Try Cruiser Outfitters. Kurt and his staff are true Cruiser people who know their stuff and give back time and love of the car to the Land Cruiser community

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom