Parting Out Virginia/NOVA/DC Red 1982 Fj60 Part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there everyone. I just got this fj60 parts truck, its a march 1982. Its had a hard life but its got alot of good parts. The frame okay and has a OME lift on it. The Body is Shot. The roof is okay. The doors are okay to. I can make cut on the body should you need something. I have tons of other parts if you need something you dont see in the pictures. let me know.

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg

Hi, Can I ask how long is the bed of your trailer?

Do you have the windshield wiper arm assembly with the washer switch in tact? Shipped to 75605?

Interested if you have these - radio, emission computer, carb fan controller, ac amplifier, shipped to 28461, thanks.

Hi, do you have the steering box? If so, how much and can you ship? I have an ‘84 and need that trapezoid pattern

1982 FJ60.... Do you have:
Clutch tube - hard line running from the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder hose?
Air injection check valve
Air injection down tube hose

Yes i have a clutch hard line. Not sure what the other parts you’re looking for are. Probably have them. Pics would help

17309A in the bottom right hand corner of this diagram. Also the hose that is connected to it with clamps is what I’m looking for as well as the valve.
IMG_1226.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom