Looking to upgrade 4 runner hubs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Travis' runner has the auto hubs anyone have some manuel hubs for sale give me a call.

Thanks

Hey, I have a good condition 4 runner single res. brake master sitting in my garage. Do you want it for a spare? DOn't know if it is an up grade or the same one, but its free.

I also have coarse hubs, but pretty sure you need fine spline.

Hey, I have a good condition 4 runner single res. brake master sitting in my garage. Do you want it for a spare? DOn't know if it is an up grade or the same one, but its free.

I also have coarse hubs, but pretty sure you need fine spline.

Is the master from a V6?

Are you still wanting some tires or wheels? I got these at the swap meet.

IMG_5321.JPG

IMG_5322.JPG

IMG_5323.JPG

IMG_5324.JPG

Let me know what you think. I may have one guy at work who needs a spare, also.

BTW, saw a few coarse spline Warn hubs at Stockton. A Jeep guy bought the older looking ones to match his old-school look, but there was a nice new-looking pair also.

Don't know talon... Want me to bring it to the meeting Tuesday?

If Tom and Travis aren't interested i'd like to take a look at it, i'm looking for a V6 runner or t100/tundra master cylinder

I'll bring it with me tomorrow night.

Tom, I also have a set of the automatic hubs if you want them for parts.

I have Donal's hubs that I will bring to the meeting and I have that extra brake master for Talon.

Thanks Don for the hub's and to Dan for the delivery. I'll pass on the 31's I put my 33's on the runner and now I'm looking for some 35's for my 40.

Don thanks for staying on top of this contacting the local guy.

Got bored at work and just did some local searches for Toyota stuff. You're the only one I know still looking for hubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom