For Sale Looking to trade my built diesel 60 for Taco. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just testing the waters but looking to trade vs selling as I’ve put nearly $60k into my 60 and yes that’s possible to do. In a nutshell my 1987 FJ60 is a two owner garage kept its entire life, zero rust, 1HDFT conversion two years ago, G Turbo, custom air intake and inner cooler, H55, AC, cruise control, air lockers, OME lift with reverse shackles, interior perfect and original, seats recovered two years ago for longer driving comfort, blue tooth, Front Runner rack with lots of goodies, Yukon 373 gears, works great on the trails and awesome for the highway, crusing at 70 mph for hours on end and loving it. Amsoil changes every 3k because I’m anal on maintenance, custom 42 gallon fuel tank with nearly a 700 mile range. It’s as nice as you would ever find one, needs nothing and has more power then any 60 I’ve been in. I’ve spared no expense on the build, hense the $60k investment and every component for suspension and steering has been upgraded or replaced. If interested shoot me an email for more details and or photos. Looking for a Tacoma with mild build, quality aftermarket parts, not a crawler SAS rig either. I’ve driven my 60 to Alaska and deep into BC and wouldn’t histate to do that over and over no issues. My reasons for spending the money was just for that reason, quality build means happy travels in my opinion. This is my 4th LC build, enjoy doing them and driving them but ready to try the truck route.

E2E48E65-73EE-4D68-933A-34514CE93085.jpeg

A1CB80E2-05E0-4668-8302-0EB387F1430B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom