Looking to Possibly Trade or Sell the GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been tossing around the idea of getting a 4-door Tundra or possibly a Tacoma with the full size bed. My 03 GX470 has 260k on the clock with no rust on the chassis thanks to liberal Fluid Film since bringing the truck to the midwest. Fox 2.5 fronts with remote reservoirs, SPC upper arms, Whiteline adjustable rear panhard, OME rear coils, Icon rear shocks, 5 ProComp Wheels, BFG A/T's, GX460 brakes, Lots of regular maintenance over the years. Due for another timing belt but a full Asin kit is included unless I get around to it. Body is a bit rough, interior the same, it is no garage queen. Dash was replaced under recall so no cracks. Let me know if there is any interest.

F553C96D-1B0C-4846-B2E6-719D0D4FE8DA.jpeg

BF4F247E-121F-4D36-BB12-ABAED7BD2102.jpeg

How much are you selling for?

@VSPro9

Probably need to find a trade, but I value the GX at $10k. I have had a heck of a time finding what I am looking for here in Michiana and I hesitate selling outright until I have a replacement lined up, but let me know if you are interested. It might light a fire under my rear to find something.

@VSPro9

Probably need to find a trade, but I value the GX at $10k. I have had a heck of a time finding what I am looking for here in Michiana and I hesitate selling outright until I have a replacement lined up, but let me know if you are interested. It might light a fire under my rear to find something.
im still happy with mine, but i know a couple guys who are casually looking. theyre not in a big hurry, but ill send it their way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom