Looking in to an 80. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks guys. I test drove one today and really liked the 80. It was a '92, but didn't seem to have been well taken care of. Don't think its the "one".

I really enjoyed the size, the way it rode and the cargo space (never have been in one before). I think it would be perfect for the me, the wife, 2 kids and a couple of dogs. Thanks for all the feedback, looking forward to the search for right one.

Thanks guys. I test drove one today and really liked the 80. It was a '92, but didn't seem to have been well taken care of. Don't think its the "one".

I really enjoyed the size, the way it rode and the cargo space (never have been in one before). I think it would be perfect for the me, the wife, 2 kids and a couple of dogs. Thanks for all the feedback, looking forward to the search for right one.

Try driving a 93-97, the bigger motor makes all the difference.:steer:

Looking at a 94 later this week.

How can I tell between the FJ and FZJ?

I think the easiest way is just by looking at what year it is. Like the above posts state, 93-97 are the FZJ80's. Bigger motor, more power.

before you put money on anything make sure you read through the FAQ, slee buying guide and anything else you can get your hands on.

I really liked reading the cost of ownership thread, it helped me get an idea of what to expect, and look for.

Hey guys,

I am selling my JK 4 door Wrangler to pay off some debt, but wanting to replace it with another 4x4 that can be taken on family trips and camping. How do the 80 series handle interstate driving? I know gas mileage will be bad, but can they travel well at high speeds? Thanks.

I too went from a Wrangler to an 80. I can tell you that the sense of security in my 80 is like going from a tin can to a steal vault.

Have fun searching for the one.
:bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom