Looking for someone near Harker Heights, (Killeen or Austin) Texas to inspect an FJ-40 that is on the market (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been talking with the owner of this '69 LandCruiser.

I am very interested in this vehicle but I am in Northern California and do not have enough marital equity to tell my wife that I am hopping on a plane, in the midst of the virus, to spend a good chunk of money to buy a truck she knows I don't need. (By the way I am the luckiest man in the world to have my wife so I don't want to cast aspersions on her. I want a project truck and she has a project husband.) So.... I need some help. I would be interested in hiring one of you to go and inspect the vehicle. I have no prior experience with the FJ and so my ideal candidate would be someone with a solid mechanical aptitude and familiarity with the peculiarities of a '69 FJ-40. The car does have an upgraded '77 EFI 2F motor.

As indicated in the subject line the seller is in Harker Heights, Texas which is near Killeen, north of Austin. If you are interested please reach out to me. Call me at 408-858-1144.

Thank you

Hi Ken, i’m around the area (25 miles away) and nearest LC pro is Edwin @ LCS in Austin. You may try calling ( 512-996-9111) and asking anyone who answers. They have 4-5 mechanics working at any given time. Maybe you could talk one of them into driving up here. Sadly I don’t have a lot of mechanical aptitude or I would do it. Let me know if I can help - More pictures or a drive-by etc. Sean in Belton, TX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom